THP Golf Digital Magazine: Volume 2

Another great volume. Went and did the GP grip fitting again after reading it. No surprise on recommended size (standard) or grips (Z-Grip, Tour Velvet Cord, MCC).

Just read it from the Twitter feed.

Nice !!

I like it. Really great job guys and gals!

this issue is so well done.

Thanks everybody. We are glad so many enjoyed it

Thanks everybody. We are glad so many enjoyed it
Just like the first one, I really enjoyed it. Of course I did the online grip fitting after I bought a couple new grips to try out and see what I liked.

Just like the first one, I really enjoyed it. Of course I did the online grip fitting after I bought a couple new grips to try out and see what I liked.

I really like that tool.

Really liked this edition! Great job and very cool improvements each time. The embedded video was very nice... great touch to make it a bit more dynamic

Went back through this again this morning as I enjoy the only peace and quiet of the day in the house.

I’m a fan. Completely a fan.

Funny saw the thread on the grip size and instead of doing a search I went back to this book to click the link. So easy to do and I have a new grip to try now

Really liked this edition! Great job and very cool improvements each time. The embedded video was very nice... great touch to make it a bit more dynamic

Tried to make a number of things a little dynamic to further the enjoyment of the info. We have some pretty cool ideas coming for future issues that I think THPers will enjoy.

I love that this is a quick, clean delivery of information. Well done once again!!

I want to thank everybody that took the time to jump into this issue.

Lots of fun putting it together and we are excited to continue this in the coming months.

Excited to say that Volume 3 will be out on May 4th and we have some killer things going into it.

Noticed I have issue 1 but not issue 2. Where can this be accessed?

Noticed I have issue 1 but not issue 2. Where can this be accessed?

If for some reason that did not arrive and is not in Spam folder, social media usually has it.

If for some reason that did not arrive and is not in Spam folder, social media usually has it.

Awesome - appreciate it!

Whoops, I gave you volume 1.

Here is volume 2.

you gave me enough breadcrumbs to find it... Thanks for circling back and confirming.

Back