THP Group on Oobgolf

Hey guys, I hate to be the guy that is asking for more work, but I have a request. Where it says "For Hackers Paradise Members" can you please add "This group is not affiliated with THP Media or The Hackers Paradise and has been created by a member."

Thank you.

Its a free handicap and stat tracking site. Does a really good job of organizing stats and has a pretty good app as well.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Hey guys, I hate to be the guy that is asking for more work, but I have a request. Where it says "For Hackers Paradise Members" can you please add "This group is not affiliated with THP Media or The Hackers Paradise and has been created by a member."

Thank you.

I would think the person who originally set up the group would be able to do that and I have no idea who that might be JB.

Damn Smalls. You really are Sherlock Holmes up in the place..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

Not to get off topic but I am terrible at searching this site. Do you use google to search the site?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Send flooder a pm, If tiger wins maybe he'll see it.

--
Tapatalk2

Not to get off topic but I am terrible at searching this site. Do you use google to search the site?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yep. Type in "the hackers paradise + whatever you are looking for"

I thought THP was offering official Handicap tracking this year?

I had already signed up at my home course before the announcement from JB.

Well thats nice. Ill have to join.

I used to use oob golf but I switched over to golfshot recently since I find it to be better

I track my handicap with RCGA so I'm not sure how good the golfshot handicap tracking is but it's not that important for me anyways

JB's request has been taken care of.

Thanks, Flooder!

Thank you.

Back