THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending down 3 ticks to 10.7 after today's round.

Well done sir!
You've got that cap dropping like its hot!
Thanks, buddy. The downward momentum took a little detour when I forgot how to hit an iron shot. A Freddie tip and noodling on what causes a hook is showing signs of promise. Hopefully I see a number that starts with 9 in not too long.

Started at a 10.4, down to a 10.1 (after an 86), then back up to a 10.9 (after a 97)..... OUCH.

I need to start getting more rounds in. I know I can get lower.

Trending down .5 from 6.8 to 6.3.

Handicap jumped up a little again and now trending around 13, bust mostly because I think a few better scores dropped off from last year. Anyway, game finally turned and I'm starting to find it again, so it really just feels like I'm taking 1 step back to go 2 steps forward. I'm not worried haha. first goal of a 10hcp here I come!

I had a good round yesterday and my handicap went down by a full point to 19.3

a few more ronds, and hopefully a few under 90 soon, and I will have a 18 handicap or better when we get to Pittsburgh

Question. I just got my ghin handicap and it says 6.4. Can this be right as I haven't broken 80 yet this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Trending up to an 8.4. Have had a couple of low rounds fall off. Have 1 really low round about to fall off in next 3 rounds. Need to find some magic and get something sub 80 quick!

Question. I just got my ghin handicap and it says 6.4. Can this be right as I haven't broken 80 yet this year?

Yes. All depends on course rating and slope

My next update is going to be amazing .

Got some 84's to throw in there.

So bad.

Trending up to 8.6.

The bleeding continues.

Trending down to 14.9

Trending down 5 ticks to 11.8 from 12.3. Hoping to get 2 really good scores in over the holiday weekend as I've got some low stuff falling off. Game is coming around nicely, but am not playing nearly as many rounds as last year. Working to change that........ Hopefully!

JM

Trending up to 6.7. I will take every stroke I'm given

Trending up to 14.4 after the lackluster front nine today. Back nine wasn't bad, but the damage was done.

Trending up. My low scores from last year are finally dropping off. I expect it to go up even more as my three best rounds last year should be dropping off within the month.

US Handicap has me trending to 25.1. Not sure I'm playing that well (last three rounds have all been just at 100, but one was on a highly rated course). Pretty excited to have a handicap at this level, as it shows I am definitely improving ... but still not at the pace I desire.

With two decent rounds on a tough track today, I'm trending to a 12.5. Not sure I'm playing that well right now, but that's what the computers say anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back