THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad round today has me trending to 6.3. Need to start practicing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After yesterday's 79 now trending from 15.8 to 14.9
Awesome. Your heading the right way, while I'm heading the other although I feel much better about my game this season. Just not putting it altogether.

Trending now even further down to 7.6.
Hard to believe it went from 0.7 to 9 and now back down to 7.6, but its getting there.

Handicap jumped up a little again and now trending around 13, bust mostly because I think a few better scores dropped off from last year. Anyway, game finally turned and I'm starting to find it again, so it really just feels like I'm taking 1 step back to go 2 steps forward. I'm not worried haha. first goal of a 10hcp here I come!
Thinking we're on the same boat here. Really hoping the number start reflecting how well I've been playing.

Got the trend back under 13 again to about the same 12.6 and going lower with another 41. Once I start pushing these 9 hole scores down into the 30's which I feel like I can, HC should start going down

Ugh, good rounds falling off, bad rounds coming on. Trending to 9.1.

Trending to 18.2, coming on down.

Trending from 15.8 to 15.5.

Trending down to 19.1. I'm hoping a few more good rounds in the next month will see me at 18 which is my goal for the end of June.

How do you guys know what you're trending to? I put in 5 scores in the last couple weeks and although I see a number next to each I post, I have no idea what it means. I'd love to figure out where I'm heading instead of waiting for the 1st and 15th of every month.

How do you guys know what you're trending to? I put in 5 scores in the last couple weeks and although I see a number next to each I post, I have no idea what it means. I'd love to figure out where I'm heading instead of waiting for the 1st and 15th of every month.
On ushadicap is has a trending figure right next to ur actual index

When I enter mine into the USGA site our local sports club uses, it tells me my current handicap and just below that it says projected.

Has been a topsy turvy revision period for me. Lots of golf, most of it bad, but may be turning a corner with my last 2 rounds. Trending to 8.9. Was trending as high as 9.6 at one point, until back to back ECS 79's. Have rounds scheduled for tomorrow and sunday to see if I can get this increase minimized. Will be replacing two bad differentials, an 18.3 and a 13.3. Two good rounds are needed.

On ushadicap is has a trending figure right next to ur actual index

Mine just has a figure with the connotation "Diff." I was wondering if that number is what I'm trending to, but it doesn't correlate with my handicap. Maybe I'll just try to set up a ushandi account. Enjoy that sushi!

Mine just has a figure with the connotation "Diff." I was wondering if that number is what I'm trending to, but it doesn't correlate with my handicap. Maybe I'll just try to set up a ushandi account. Enjoy that sushi!
I had to bail a few months back I believe Mr Winchell has my spot

Trending down again finally, only .1 to an 8.1, but its finally the correct direction again.

Trending down again finally, only .1 to an 8.1, but its finally the correct direction again.
I'm right behind you dude....

Staying steady at 4.6.

I figured it out and the bottom line is I'm trending upwards. I'm even throwing up some pretty good scores for me recently and they're still above where my handi is, albeit just by a point. It is what it is. I'll keep grinding and try to get it down.

Trending up to 9.2 after some bad rounds last week

Trending up .4 to a 6.7 but todays card off the blues hasn't gone in yet.

EDIT: After yesterdays card im trending to a 6.5.

Last edited:
Trending down to a 14.6 so Im headed in the right direction

Trending to 9.9 from 10.3 with 1 more round before the revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back