THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending down .2 and wont get another round in before the midpoint.

Still heading up - with any misfortune, it will be 15 index by the time the Pittsburgh event rolls around.
Seriously, between lessons, putting practice, and bunker play, I expected more.

not gonna lie, I don't get how this works. I started the year at 5.7 and my posted differentials for the year are 8.1, 11.4, 9.6, 9.9, 11.4 and 4.4 and now I am about to drop to 5.5. I guess I should be thankful that it's dropping but dang I feel like that's just being too generous regarding my abilities.

I guess if this is my biggest problem I am having a pretty good week...

Trending up to 8.1.

Ugh.

Thanks to a 7.9 differential round today I am trending down to 8.6

My index went to a 10.5 after the revision on the 1st, but I've had a lot of fluctuation in scoring. Hopefully all the things I've been working on will be hard wired soon & my game comes together as a whole.

I'm trending to a 10.3 & still want to be a legitimate single digit by the time the Legacy roles around.

So my first cap of the year went from 9.1 to 9.8. I have 9 scores in so far this season. Check it today and it's trending to 8.9. Have had a few good rounds around 80 lately after starting the season with scores all in the 86-91 range.

#APlayer4Life

Wow, I am dropping to 8.1.

Looks like you owe me strokes now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your last update said you were playing at 7.7 and then one around a 10. I like my chances.

Hanging at the 4.2 section of the handicap spectrum

Your last update said you were playing at 7.7 and then one around a 10. I like my chances.

Around 12 now trending upwards. All in the short game, mainly with the flatstick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony
Goal is to get down to 18

What I'm doing to get there:
-Started off the season with a 5 pack of lessons
-Got fitted, ditched my old knock-offs and picked up some new irons and hybrids
-Signed up for a Player's Club (includes unlimited range balls) and am committed to practicing daily

Looks like it'll drop a smidgen to 12.6....

Trending up to an 8.2.

I haven't broken 80 in what feels like centuries. UGH!

This is my lowest trend in years @11.6. I've played some solid golf the last 2 months. I'm just hoping I could keep it going. Only problem with it is its gonna hurt me with my club because I need to shoot great just to stay competitive with these guys with 25-30 handicaps.

Going to drop to 12.9 tomorrow for the first time under 13. I keep playing great golf despite mediocre putting, so if I could figure that out I'd like where everything is at.

Will bump from 11.6 to 12.2 tomorrow....updating profile now. Yay.

Going to drop to 12.9 tomorrow for the first time under 13. I keep playing great golf despite mediocre putting, so if I could figure that out I'd like where everything is at.

That one's easy. Putt like it's Sunday at La Costa.

26.1, yee-haw! Keep those lessons coming!

Broke the 16 barrier! 16.2 -> 15.8 as of tomorrow.

14.3 to 15.1..going the wrong direction. :sad:

Trending down to 13.3 now. Still going in the right direction.

Trending to 4.6 Moving on up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back