THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending down and even more encouraging, 5 of my last 6 rounds have counted towards my index so these swing changes are actually starting to show up on the course.

I cant wait to add my next score as it will drop off an absolutely terrible round so I should be trending down a touch.

Down to 14.0 after the last revision. A few good rounds to start the year. After today's round trending to 13.8, but have some low rounds ready to drop off.

Got my first update to my handicap this season after finally getting out on the course this week. Unfortunately trending in the wrong direction. Went from 11.1 to 11.5 but I guess that should be expected being this week was my first time out on the course in about 7 months.

So excited - my hcp went up to 14.1.
Terrific....:beat-up:

I haven't been keeping my handicap this year for some reason. Probably because I've just been working on my game without concentrating on my scores too much. But my rounds have been 92, 92, 91, 102, 90, 89, 82. I've had a bunch of 9 hole rounds of 46, 44, 44, 39, 40 and 42 so I'm going to guesstimate that I'm probably around a 16-18. I may go ahead and renew my handicap service now that I'm playing enough again just to track my improvement or regression.

I didn't get a single round in since the last revision because of all the stupid rain we are getting. I'm in Texas, but it feels like I'm in Seatle. My goal is to drop to a 15 or better by the end of the year. I need the weather to get right so I can get my golf game together.

First year tracking handicap and playing serious golf, 14 scores posted and with this last revision I'm at a 13.9, and after yesterday's play trending to a 13.3. I have no real goal since I've never played this much this often so I can only assume strokes will drop with lots of golf being played. But if not I'm happy where I'm at too!

Trending down from 4.7 to 3.6. Look out scratch, here I come!

That's the goal at least....

Went from 14 to 12.7... trending in the right direction but I still suck.

Went from 23.3 to 22.7, moving in the right direction. I need to stick to the increased time I've been going out. Was playing once a week and hitting the range twice a week. Now with the extra day light I've been hitting 9 twice a week, 18 on Sunday, and the range twice a week.

I coach little league, which uses up 3-4 nights a week and Saturday mornings but we only have 3 weeks left so I should have some more free time to hit up the course soon.

Wrong way for me. 12.6 now and trending to 13.2. Whoops. Got some work to do.

After today's ridiculous round I'm trending down to 8.5.

Keep on keepin' on Cace!

Trending down to 7.4 after 2 rounds today. Left quite a few strokes out there as well. Only part of my game that's lacking is really thinking shots through around the green. Thinking my handicap will travel anywhere right now which is encouraging.

I'm down from 16.5 to 14.8 after a couple of solid rounds. Today's round, though...well...not so good. More work to do on my little quest for the single digit handicap.
You'll get there Cace. All the work you're putting in will pay off.

Dropped from 22.8 to 21.7 this last revision, but the way I was flaring the ball yesterday.... yikes. I've figured out the problem though.

My trend keeps dropping. After yesterday's afternoon round, I'm down to 10.9.

Good job people, I think I'm the one that's gaining all these points you all are shedding!

Down to a 9.2 from a 9.7. I really don't feel like I'm playing like a 9.2 right now despite hitting the fairway all the time. Unfortunately, it's usually the wrong fairway off the tee.

Mine went up a little to 10.9, I've had some terrible scores lately.

After yesterday's 79 now trending from 15.8 to 14.9

I was able to get my GHIN reactivated. My old club had deactivated it for some reason when I moved, but the service was paid up for the year, so they put me back in. The index is holding at 10.2, but, mostly because of very few rounds played for the last few months. I'm hoping to get back to playing regularly again soon.

Well, we'll see if I can get in another round before next revision, but showing a trend to 9.7, now. My goal for the season is a solid single-digit, so can't rest on "peaking" into that realm. Need to improve overall consistency, and improve my green side wedges and putting.
Received my first ever handicap email this morning and it had me at 14.4, I better keep practicing if I want to stay there.
I think there's one too many 4s in that number... maybe a 10.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back