THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Awesome, you have to give me pops now

Haha, it definitely threw me off at first. When I saw a 41 in the middle of a bunch of scores in the high 80’s- mid 90’s I knew I’d screwed up

A nifty 41 last night dropped the Game Golf number to 12.0.

TheGrint held steady at 11.9 for 18 holes at the last revision, and is trending to 5.4 for 9 holes.

11.3 which is good because it’s dropping again. I feel like I’m a few weeks away from being consistently in the single digits again.

Ticked down from 4 to a 3.9 for a new personal best.

Reached my goal for the year, even with my PB dropping off the card.

Worst counting score of 92 twice, with an 18.6 and 17.8 as the Diffs for those two.

86*T
90*A
88*A
92*T
84*A
88*A
90*A
92*A
89*A
87*A

One 100 and a 102, both in tournaments, where I have been pooping the bed.

So pumped.

Dropped .1 to 7.6 which is my personal best. Scores from last three rounds are in the upper 80s so I won’t stay here long, unless things change soon. Fingers crossed for a good weekend.

Crept down a few ticks for me despite injury holding me back.

Still have a shot at scratch this year, but I have a strong feeling some of the habits I picked up 'making it work' as I played hurt are going to cause some consistency issues as I open the swing back up a bit the next couple weeks.

Way to go Architex, Vortex, and millsan1 on the PBs!

Both Game Golf and TheGrint have me at 11.8 right now, down a half-stroke at Game Golf since returning from CDA. I think this is the first time in 2+ years of using both that they've agreed.

Dropped from 6.2 down to 5.6 Feeling good where my game is right now, hoping to maintain it into the winter. Our revisions go until November 15th.

Revision to 4.5. With my lesson and a few changes, I think I can really make a charge this fall going to the grandaddy.

Up a tick to 2.2

Surprised because the game had been pretty up & down the last couple/few weeks.

I guess... maybe just enough to balance things out.

Dropped back into the 3's to 3.4 thanks to 3 really good rounds about 2 weeks ago. Will be back up in the low to mid 5's soon based on play since those rounds.

Handicap is at -8.8 after the last revision. Lowest ever. I'm tracking to -9.3, though, after yesterday and today's rounds.

up to 11.8, everytime i go to a more SGI iron it goes up. Back to the drawing board....miura cb 301 and ic 601 combo set in the making.

15.3. My best ever. So pumped

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Went down a full point to 14.3.

11.2 trending 11.7.

So. Close.

I'm going this afternoon now. It's gonna bug me otherwise. lol

Well that didn't last. Went up from 3.9 to 5.0. All my super low scores dropped off so I should be able to shoot close to my HC at this given time.

Mine went down a tick to a 0.5 and might be trending down after posting a 69(-1.8 differential) today.

I predicted this!

haha you did indeed, when I was at my highest 12.0 never thought it possible, couple of good opportunities for me to get low. Let's get it!

Promised my dude @jdtox I was going to hit 8.0 - can't let him down.

Back