THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Up just a tick from 5.6 to 5.8

I am now a 14.8 which is down from a 15.9!

I have not been playing great lately. Putting up stupid scores. I'm currently a -9.7 and trending to -10.2 after today's round. Hopefully, I can get it back up to a reasonable number before the weather turns bitter.

12.6 to 12.7. Considering my last few rounds, I can live with that.

I’m tending to a new all time low with an 8 in front. Now I just need to not screw it up

Just had notification through - after the round yesterday where I played quite well (understatement of the day for me) and shot a 74 (Par 72) I have been cut again

Official handicap now is 8 (8.2)

Just had notification through - after the round yesterday where I played quite well (understatement of the day for me) and shot a 74 (Par 72) I have been cut again

Official handicap now is 8 (8.2)

Update - the competition was incorrectly published to the scoring system, it was not a qualifying competition so my handicap hasn't changed, it is still 9.2

I'm in the middle of a crash and burn. I was as high as -8.3, I think, and I'm now down to a -11.1 (trending, but probably wont play again until after the revision so it'll likely hold).

I don't think I'll get out again before the revision either since it's snowing here. I just looked and mine will take a ridiculous jump because of that. One more round would have kicked out a real good score, so I'll have finally gone +, but it's going to be a little dramatic based on the timing.

Our handicap season is over for the year but the new world handicap system that starts in 60 days will drop me to a plus index. Strange way to get to a plus, lol.

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 6.28.52 AM.png

22.4 as of this morning.

Screenshot_20191101-100525_Chrome.jpg

Yep. That's a dramatic jump.

Snow melted so we're heading out tomorrow in the wind. See if I can bring it back to reality a bit before the year's over.

Not complaining, for months I've been holding pretty steady, bouncing between similar indexes.

Last month I was at 2.2. Then at 1.9 on the 15th, now back to 2.1.

I'd love to get it lower, I shoot just enough good rounds to keep it where it's been, but my less than good rounds have been pretty darn bad. I cannot consistently play to my 'cap at all, so I'm very surprised to see it hovering in the same range.

Flat at 15.3. Only a single 100 on the last 20 rounds.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

11.6 headed in to the Graphite Challenge. I haven't hit a ball in two weeks come Sunday and I seriously doubt that I can play to it on my home course, let alone what I'll see in Palm Beach Gardens.

Still at 14.8 i have not been getting out with work being so busy. I will be changing that asap

Down the slightest bit from 5.8 to 5.7

Still at 14.8 i have not been getting out with work being so busy. I will be changing that asap

from where you were earlier this year that is amazing dude. You inspired me to clean up my game heading into 2020....Keep it up!!

Up to 17.6 but now trending to 17.4.

15.7 to end the year here in MN.

I can't complain about my play this year, I just need to learn how to putt......

How do we change our handicap number in our profile?

Ticked up from 5 to 5.2. Should head higher since I have 3 scores with differentials under 2 about to drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back