Awesome Jason. Glad you like it. The Albatross Club Hat is one of my favorite we have had to date.

I also got mine recently
1000089r.jpg

Awesome Jason. Glad you like it. The Albatross Club Hat is one of my favorite we have had to date.

I love mine, and have not even worn it outside yet. Keeping it pristine for the outing.

Hope I get mine before our trip to Cancun !

We are so glad everybody likes them.

Got mine today too! Great looking hat. Gave me an excuse to go to the range today!

It is awesome looking, I would have to say it is my favorite of my 4.

I need to find a couple more shirts this hat will match with. Right now I just wear it when I have a solid black type shirt. Same thing with my green THP hat, never have worn that one.

002-1.jpg

I recieved my hat on tues, and wore it last night for my league. I have it on right now in fact!

I need to find a couple more shirts this hat will match with. Right now I just wear it when I have a solid black type shirt. Same thing with my green THP hat, never have worn that one.

Weird, I'm the same with the green hat. I love it, but I just don't own any other green for it to go with! Looking forward to my Albatross Club hat arriving, and trying to wear it as much as possible!

Wore mine to TPC yesterday and received some compliments.

I received my hat yesterday as well and will be sporting it on the course today.

I also got mine recently
1000089r.jpg

Is this a redheaded Canadian TC? I agree with all the praise. I really like this hat and wear it all the time

Is this a redheaded Canadian TC? I agree with all the praise. I really like this hat and wear it all the time

I have brown hair but when my beard gets to a certain length it has a red tinge to it.

Now my brother is really a redhead.

002-1.jpg

That green hat is awesome, im guessing there's no way to buy that one anymore..

I love mine, and have not even worn it outside yet. Keeping it pristine for the outing.

I like you thinking and i'll be keeping mine for July

That green hat is awesome, im guessing there's no way to buy that one anymore..

JB or GG would have to answer that one, but a quick look in the THP store looks like they are all gone. Don't worry though, THP comes up with some great hats, there will be more.

I was able to take my hat with me on vacation, along with my wife. (wife not pictured)

albatrosshatatkimos.jpg

I was able to take my hat with me on vacation, along with my wife. (wife not pictured)

albatrosshatatkimos.jpg

Hey I've gone there! I'll be back in December to!! :D

Nice hats guys they looks great! Hopefully mine comes this upcoming Monday!

I finally got my hat. Im serious in that we got the last shipment in and I got mine. I love it.

nice hat---I almost never were a bb style cap but the albatross club cap fits well and even swmbo says it looks good---

I finally got my hat. Im serious in that we got the last shipment in and I got mine. I love it.

What, no picture??

Back