CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Bonus: Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Dreaming these are the '22 versions of the ball.

Chromesoft is my favorite, but I've been dying to try the new LS version, to see how it stacks up.

Let's share the love with:
@mikeg_74
@fuffle master
@Parrot
@mmaynard11
@Canadan - (I remember hearing on the off course that his 20 dozen gamer supply of BSX are about out, maybe if I win and he gets a couple dozen of these to try, they make it to his next bulk purchase).

Chromesoft is my favorite, but I've been dying to try the new LS version, to see how it stacks up.

Let's share the love with:
@mikeg_74
@fuffle master
@Parrot
@mmaynard11
@Canadan - (I remember hearing on the off course that his 20 dozen gamer supply of BSX are about out, maybe if I win and he gets a couple dozen of these to try, they make it to his next bulk purchase).
haha, I am absolutely barren as it relates to golf balls right now.

Need to figure something out.

I freaking love this contest! Thanks THP and Callaway!

haha, I am absolutely barren as it relates to golf balls right now.

Need to figure something out.

Yeah, I'm down to my last couple dozen as well, but won't be doing much golf until March/April. I could only imagine how long your stash lasted you, lol. Can't remember what you had said it was, something around 20 dozen?

I'm going to assume that I haven't been tagged very much since I just got back from the Grandaddy. Well jokes on me because I lost over half of the two boxes I got there :LOL::LOL:

So Yellow CSX TT would be my ball of choice

@Junkyard - thanks for tagging me sir!
@GoldenBuff
@lukemartin93
@dacatalyst41 Don't remember if you got balls or not but let's try to get you some!
@gkeller813

The THP Holiday Cheer week long event might have concluded, but we have a BONUS contest in time for the holidays. Over a decade ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2021 THP Holiday Cheer ran all of last week and today it finishes up with a bonus of sorts, and this one is going to be fun. We call it a Chrome Soft Party!

View attachment 9053943

The lucky winner will get to choose any Callaway Golf Balls in the lineup and receive two dozen of them. The party aspect is that you will be choosing FIVE of your THP friends to also each get 2 dozen of the ball of their choice.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Respond to this thread with which is your favorite Callaway Golf Ball.

Step 2 - In that same post, tag your 5 THP friends that you also want to join the winning party.

Step 3 – Sit back and see if you won when the winner is announced on Christmas Eve on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of Thursday the 23rd.

Good luck everybody!

Chrome Soft X Triple track

@baylrballa
@shanewu
@tequila4kapp
@BlueHen2006
@mpeterson

These balls are fantastic!! I would definitely take more of the CSX-LS to compare to the CS I currently have in the bag. I've gone back and forth between those two all year. My 5:

@mikeg_74
@BuckNasty
@WICHITAREJECT
@Tenputt
@jdtox

Back