CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Bonus: Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I am just today catching up on my THPing, and its beyond humbling to see my name mentioned so many times in this thread. I really appreciate everyone who has included me, and it really makes me feel special.

I have committed to playing the Chrome Soft for next year, so that is the ball I would choose. I wish I could chose 100 people to get some of these awesome Callaway golf balls, but since I am limited to just 5, I am pick 5 who have really impacted me this year though my THP experience.

@e1iterate (for going out of his way multiple times for me, no questions asked)
@robrandalgz (for all his efforts during the AZ/TX meet up)
@Tenputt (for an awesome gift from PGA National during the Dream Foursome)
@Bernoulli (for selecting me for the Dream Foursome and being an awesome teammate)
@redneckwop (for sending me a little something in return for a really small favor I did. Thank you so much)

There are dozens more I would love to and should mention. This place is special, thanks THP.

I really think this is one of the coolest contest THP has done, and super bonus if 2022 balls.

Not too much longer to enter.

I’m driving across Wyoming. 🤓 If I live after doing this:

Chrome soft X TT

@Muchmore18 - like he needs more Callaway love right now. 😬
@Snickerdog - Is this his 100th entry? 😬
@OldandStiff - 1000th entry? 😁
@Parrot - 13k is such a good number 😬
@J4U - I plan to win a bunch of cash from you next time we play. 😬
You must not have seen my previous post where I said I lost over half of the two dozen we were given :ROFLMAO:

I’m driving across Wyoming. 🤓 If I live after doing this:

Chrome soft X TT

@Muchmore18 - like he needs more Callaway love right now. 😬
@Snickerdog - Is this his 100th entry? 😬
@OldandStiff - 1000th entry? 😁
@Parrot - 13k is such a good number 😬
@J4U - I plan to win a bunch of cash from you next time we play. 😬
🔥🤣

I can only react to the post once but it deserves these 2, also.

Chrome Soft Triple Track since my putting needs all the help it can get.

For the 5 lucky recipients I would like to host a second contest and make the award based on those that choose to enter.

Chromesoft X LS would definitely be the ball I'd play. I need the lower spin to help maximize carry. Needs to be the TT version as I think that's the single greatest thing to happen to a golf ball since urethane.

5 is too easy!
@OITW
@Scarnici
@mpeterson
@WickedCoolBeardedMan
@Kenomikes

I am just today catching up on my THPing, and its beyond humbling to see my name mentioned so many times in this thread. I really appreciate everyone who has included me, and it really makes me feel special.

I have committed to playing the Chrome Soft for next year, so that is the ball I would choose. I wish I could chose 100 people to get some of these awesome Callaway golf balls, but since I am limited to just 5, I am pick 5 who have really impacted me this year though my THP experience.

@e1iterate (for going out of his way multiple times for me, no questions asked)
@robrandalgz (for all his efforts during the AZ/TX meet up)
@Tenputt (for an awesome gift from PGA National during the Dream Foursome)
@Bernoulli (for selecting me for the Dream Foursome and being an awesome teammate)
@redneckwop (for sending me a little something in return for a really small favor I did. Thank you so much)

There are dozens more I would love to and should mention. This place is special, thanks THP.
Hope you enjoyed it & my pleasure.

Been seeing the X LS representing in this thread! More people than I thought!

This is an awesome opportunity! I'm set with clubs going forwards, but the ball is always up for change. I've never really given Callaway balls a fair run, so this is probably a good time, and the Callaway selector suggests the CS TT for me. I'll take the following along for the ride;

@JDax
@DataDude
@TheDoctor
@KY Golfer
@Parrot

Last Day To Enter!!!!

After a long trial period the std. Chrome Soft is the ball for me.

I would love to share the Chrome Soft love with some Houston area guys that I have played with this year.

@mikeg_74
@Jank
@pattyboy21
@Bryndom
@Jmk202

Can't wait to see who wins this! Going to be something special for sure!

I think @mikeg_74 was rocking that triple-track ball/putter combo if I'm not mistaken - that looks pretty intriguing!

Back