THP Holiday Cheer Day 3 - Titleist Prize Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we continue the 2016 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Seven years ago, THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

Click here to see pictures of the full list of prizes up for grabs today on Day Titleist of THP Holiday Cheer.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-holiday-cheer-day-3-titleist-prize-pack/

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as following the instructions on the THP Forum and you can find them at the link directly below.

Step 1 – Make a post in this thread on your favorite item in this prize pack and include your Twitter Handle and/or Facebook Page if you want the bonus entries.

Step 2 - Bonus Entry – Follow @THPGolf and @Titleist and RT the tweet from this morning from THP about this contest.

Step 3 - Bonus Entry – Follow the THPFan Facebook Page and Like and Share the Post from this morning about this contest.

Step 4 - Sit back and wait till after 7pm EST for the announcement of the winner on the THP Forum.

Prize List
1. Personalized Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x Golf Balls
2. Titleist Players Glove
3. Titleist Access Towel
4. Titleist Tour Hat
5. Titleist Beanie
6. Choice of Titleist Travel Backpack or Weekender Bag

Sweet cheer right there...good luck all!

I was going to say my favorite item was the glove - that's my favorite golf glove. But, with the cold weather we're now finding ourselves in up here in the Northeast, I'm going to have to say the beanie.

Twitter handle is @mwptrsn

Very cool to see titleist in the Holiday Cheer! The backpack looks pretty sweet.

Twitter: @X_Molina
Facebook: Xavier Molina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite item would be the weekender bag, perfect for travel to THP events in 2017!!

@Teedupthoughts on Twitter

Such a cool prize pack to choose from. I'm in the market for a new bag so the backpack would be a nice gift!

Twitter: Big_Time_South

Awesome gear right there. Favorite item is the backpack. As someone who travels often for work it would come in handy and also cool to rep titleist while doing it.

@G_Rosowski- twitter

My favorite item would be the weekender bag. That thing looks sweet.

Twitter: @MikeBurnham18
Facebook: Mike Burnham

Roll Titleist as in Pro V1s

My favorite would definitely be the backpack. I would definitely trade out my current one to carry that. Awesome stuff JB.

twitter: @toohipgottago

I love the travel bag. Has many uses for me from Golf to the gym

cridings1
chris ridings

Cool prizepack, the weekender bag would be great!

Twitter: @MPleftyTHP

Nice prize pack, good luck everyone!

Man that is a sweet prize pack if I do say so myself. Hard to pick one item I'm partial too but I am digging the beanies and the holiday cheer golfing balls!!!

@ftkong

Lots of nice stuff so picking a favorite isn't easy. However, I'm going with the beanie since staying warm in MN is a necessity and not a lifestyle choice.

Twitter: Vortex574

Definitely the backpack. One can never have too many IMO.

Twitter: rtparty22
Facebook: Ryan Thompson

Thank you THP and Titleist!

Beanie all day please

Thanks, THP and Titleist for this opportunity. Tough choice to pick a favorite. It's slicing hairs but I'll go with the travel bag.

@jasonhouseknech
Jason Houseknecht

Thank you THP and Titleist.
Like the weekender bag...@Rberm

Great package!
I'd go with the personalized golf balls. Although that bag is really cool too.
Twitter: @chorusmastermp

My favorite is the personalized prov1x
Thanks THP and Titleist

Twitter @Xarraan
FB Jeremiah Bennett

The weekender bag would be a great addition to my titleist set!

Twitter @alexhaso
FB: Alex Hasomeris

Brilliant prize, again!

I'd have to say the bag is my favourite: I'm always forgetting things so having somewhere to keep all my golf stuff; ready and raring to go, will help massively.

Twitter: @deanoakley
Facebook: facebook.com/deanoakleyuk

I gotta go with the Beanie. 14* here right now!!

Twitter: @OLDPRO1946

My favorites got to be he backpack. Though everything looks sweet! Great prize pack!

Twitter: @jcurtis2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back