THP ---- Im Shocked

Best golf forum out there in my opinion. We all love this crazy game/sport and it really shows!!

Glad to have you man, great post and stick around for some even greater times.

Well put. Glad you feel that way. It's an awesome place

Welcome! I am also addicted to this site! I love the reviews by golfers of all handicaps. And everyone is very, very nice.

I agree with everything you said. I definitely don't have the golf game that most of the members here have, but I learn something new about the game everytime I come back to the site and the forum. Not sure I'll ever be lucky enought to be a tester or even win something, but its great they give us these opprotunities. Definitely a great place.

I just want to say that this has become my new place to visit, yes even more than Facebook. LOL. But seriously, this has become a wonderful place to visit daily and to even be allowed in a short period of time to become a tester(Yes when the weather gets less rainy, more golf ball tests coming.) and am glad to visit with a lot of nice folks. This is a wonderful site and thanks to JB and GG for making a great golf site!

I'm not addicted to this place.

There's no other site out there like this one for sure! The respect and genuine care that JB and GG show to all of us hackers is greatly appreciated. Can't say enough how glad I am that I found this place.

I agree with all of you. This site is remarkable, as are all the people.

Tap before talk.

Well put dude, nice post

Good post TMShacks. JB and GG have created a wonderful place here. I know JB wanted to make this place different from all the others, but I often wonder if he ever envisioned what has happened in less than 2-1/2 years.

no kidding! this place is amazing.

That about sums up what THP is like. An insightful, friendly and suprising golf community.

Yea and I cant wait to start meeting some THP'ers in person. Likely to meet some this year but hope to make it to a THP demo event one time and maybe a 2nd or 3rd annual Morgan cup.

SPeaking of meeting... what you doing this thursday??

SPeaking of meeting... what you doing this thursday??

we've had some staff changing at my work so along with 4 classes at SIUE im working 38-40 hrs a week so busy as hell, looks like Mon-Tu-wed will be range days for a while then rounds on sat and sun... :( growing up sucks

I for one couldn't agree more. From my very 1st post here I knew this was a different type of forum (in a good way).

My 1st post was to the welcome section and on all the other forums that I have ever signed up for, that section is basically a waste of space. Usually there is little response to the newcomers AND the responses you did get blasted you for being a "newb". Here however, I probably got 20-30 welcoming messages and I couldn't believe it. Plus, I have not seen one negative post towards another person, even toward players (such as myself) that are really new to the game.

It is so nice to have a medium to ask experienced golfers questions and not be pounded into the ground for asking.

I felt exactly the same way when I joined TM, and believe me, the magic doesn't wear off!

fair play lad, great post

Great thread! I'm coming up on my 1st anniversary of being a forum member and oh what a year it's been. JB and GG just get it and it is so refreshing. Everyday there is something new. I've had the pleasure of meeting JB and GG as well as several other THP members and I am just continually blown away by how awesome a group we've got here. Hats off to THP, best site on the interwebs!

I for one couldn't agree more. From my very 1st post here I knew this was a different type of forum (in a good way).

My 1st post was to the welcome section and on all the other forums that I have ever signed up for, that section is basically a waste of space. Usually there is little response to the newcomers AND the responses you did get blasted you for being a "newb". Here however, I probably got 20-30 welcoming messages and I couldn't believe it. Plus, I have not seen one negative post towards another person, even toward players (such as myself) that are really new to the game.

It is so nice to have a medium to ask experienced golfers questions and not be pounded into the ground for asking.

Fossil, it only gets better as you participate more and more. When I joined, I had been playing for less than a year. I went to the THP Outing and Demo Day last year scared to DEATH that the fact I was complete and total beginner I wouldn't fit in. Boy was I WRONG. All the way down from JB and GolferGal to Duey, White Rhino, Hanks, TC, Kelly-Bo and everyone else at the outing they didn't care that I topped 3/4 of my fairway shots or hooked my drives into people's back yards. All they cared about was making me feel welcome and was having the absolute TIME of my life.

You said it, the people who post don't have to make themselves feel smarter or better or try to prove they are excellent golfers, they are here to prove you are an important part of the THP family and it doesn't matter what your handicap is or what you play (OK, there are those guys that play with the Snakes... he-he) you are welcome.

great post, I enjoyed reading that!

Back