THP ---- Im Shocked

TMSHACKS

Bridgestone Staffer
Reaction score
So Ive been on the forum for about a month or so now and am completely shocked by the place.

Not only are most if not all members respectful and full of insight the interaction and number of posts per question or topic is nice to see. Nothing is worse than wanting to waste some time or look for some insight and no one wants to reply. So thank you for that.

Then there is JB and GG. Im not one of the people that were here from the start, nor am I going to pretend to be one. However I see this site and increasingly getting popular. I was reading on TM and Callaways social pages and news about THP is all over them. The page seems to be getting noticed and its nice to be a part of something that is booming.

Then the prizes/contests and testing giveaways are unbelievable. Not only the golf products they give away but the reviews the users provide. Its nice to get honest feeback from someone who is not being paid by a company to do so. Then the products and testing equipment continues to be awesome. Nice to see and look forward to being along for the ride as the site gets popular.

Lastly im finalizing how to verify a paypal so I can donate and suggest others to do so, I often wonder how we are even on this site for free but its great.

Thanks and hit em straight

Thanks for your kind words, bud. We love this place and want everybody else to feel the same. We are glad to have you.

Wow, great post. I don't know how JB and GG do it, but they attract good folks like bee's to honey. Glad you like the place.

Good post Tm and yep,,, this site will get er done :thumb:

Best site on the planet. Glad to have you here! Getting to know the people in person and you'll realize that their internet persona does not do justice for how they are in person.

very nice post and I agree, best site on the web with great people.

Glad to have you here TM! Your words echo the feelings of so many people here. THP is a special place for those who enjoy the game of golf. The people of THP are fantastic individuals who are so willing to grow and learn together, and there is not an ounce of pretentiousness among the posters here.

Great post couldnt have said it any better

I just found this site about a year or more ago and really enjoy it. It seems like most of the people here are into golf, respect each other and share a lot of good information. Another cool thing, without even knowing each other, a few of us got together last year and played a round. It was a great time!

Last edited:
Best site on the planet. Glad to have you here! Getting to know the people in person and you'll realize that their internet persona does not do justice for how they are in person.

Yea and I cant wait to start meeting some THP'ers in person. Likely to meet some this year but hope to make it to a THP demo event one time and maybe a 2nd or 3rd annual Morgan cup.

Great post and I agree with you. I think it is actually addicting...lol.
I enjoy this site to the upmost and the information is outstanding! My knowledge in golf has increased so much in the last year or so from being on here.

Not only are most if not all members respectful and full of insight the interaction and number of posts per question or topic is nice to see. Nothing is worse than wanting to waste some time or look for some insight and no one wants to reply. So thank you for that.

This is the original reason I hung around. Within a few minutes of posting my introduction, I had many welcomes. It was at that point that I knew this was the golf site for me. Then I saw how well eveyrone is treated, and all the things that GG and JB do for their members. This is THE reason this is the greatest site in the world, and why the great majority of us are unable to get much work done, because we'd rather be on here posting and reading than working.

Welcome for sure! Its truly a wonderful place!

+1 biggsy, I have been here only a few months and have met 5 THPers, all are absolutely great people and I consider each of them to be friends now.

I agree. Such a nice, friendly and respectful site is a rarity on the internets. And it is contagious. :thumb:

I am relatively new to the site myself as I joined late 2010 but I have thoroughly enjoyed it myself. its funny because I dont think I even knew the full benefits when I first joined. I was not sure of the magnitude of the threads, reviews, contests, demos, events, etc. I also agree with the welcoming of the people and the responses that are posted. I told my wife about this site as I was getting familiar with it and now she claims I am addicted. There is always a window on the computer at home with THP pulled up, there is one on the ipad as well and I have tapatalk on my cellphones so I can say honestly that I am quite addicted but its been great. I know I use to cruise other sites for golf reviews and golf knowledge/ info but THP is my one stop shop for it all. I look forward to actual getting to one of the outings as I cannot attend the one that is coming up soon. As the wife says Im addicted to golf and when I cant play I turn to THP to fill that void so if you are a golf enthusiast I think you have found a great place to spend some of your free time.

Good post TMShacks. JB and GG have created a wonderful place here. I know JB wanted to make this place different from all the others, but I often wonder if he ever envisioned what has happened in less than 2-1/2 years.

I completely agree with your post. I don't even know how they are able to do so many great things on here. My grades at college are taking a hit because I'm using my study time on here constantly, haha. Awesome job guys.

Great post and welcome to THP.

You stated all the reasons why we all joined, partipate, and contribute via posts, purchases on the store, and donate.

JB and Golfergal have created a welcoming environment for us all.

It is a great site, and I too am looking for to getting my paypal registered so I can donate also! I feel that for the information I am receiving is worth paying for!!

+1 on this thread. I havent met JB, GG, or any other member here; but I am amazed how welcoming everyone is to newer members. I know there was some tension around the 500 post minimum to qualify for the Morgan Cup, but it is amazing that MORE contests dont have such stipulations. I wish I wouldve found this forum years ago, who knows how much cash I wouldve saved, how much lower my h-cap would be, or how much LESS work I wouldve gotten done during the day. :D

Ive only been here a couple of weeks, and really appreciate the welcome mat being rolled out. The guys on here are fantastic.

It's a wonderful thing isn't it? Golfing utopia is real and it's THP

Back