THP Interactive PGA Show

By Friday I fully expect to have over 100,000 steps logged. Maybe @JB will get us pedometers this year.

By Friday I fully expect to have over 100,000 steps logged. Maybe @JB will get us pedometers this year.

use a gps tracking app, so we can watch the bees running around at 256x superimposed on google earth after the show.

Strava flyovers are fun.

I mean... Hurtful words are hurtful. You literally have facial hair too you monster.

You make a very good point. Sadly I’m just jealous of your beard, I can’t grow one to save my life. ?

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to follow and hopefully have a question or two. :cool:

This is going to be a great way to add to the coverage this year. I'm looking forward to it as usual!

sounds very cool and unique as usual! :cool:

This sounds amazing. THP always reaching new heights.

Excited to get the ball rolling and hopefully everybody gets their questions answered.
And we have a commitment that @vgolfman will be taking questions. :ROFLMAO:

Excited to get the ball rolling and hopefully everybody gets their questions answered.
And we have a commitment that @vgolfman will be taking questions. :ROFLMAO:

Hey! I’m always happy to help THP and almost always happy to answer questions. It will be in a suit this year and not an ultra cool 1/4 zip, but still.

Hey! I’m always happy to help THP and almost always happy to answer questions. It will be in a suit this year and not an ultra cool 1/4 zip, but still.

I will bring you a 1/4 for drinks on Thursday. Ya know, just for old times sake. :ROFLMAO:

That's almost criminal to be at the PGA Show and not have on a quarter zip. I mean, how will we recognize you if you're not wearing one?

Very cool THP!! Looking forward to the coverage

Last edited:
Always a great follow and look forward to this year as well. The interactive nature may prove difficult for me to participate but I will give it a go if I can.

This sounds awesome!

PGA Show week is always fun .... even more fun here on THP! (y)

Def be tuning in

This is going to be so much fun bringing you guys the show interactively.

I really like the idea of making the THPers a part of the experience.

This is going to be a great follow next week. Just amazing all the information you can learn.

Over the years THP has brought our forum and website the most unique PGA Show coverage ever. Including full hour long wrap ups, having a R&D Expert (pouring some Coke Zero out for @vgolfman ) conduct the interviews and so much more. This year we will embark on a different type of coverage, the coverage you want, as you play director to the show.

Beginning Wednesday morning on the PGA Merchandise Show Floor, our 2020 thread will become a must follow event. Monday and Tuesday we will give you some unique access that nobody else will have and then come Wednesday, it is your turn to decide.

How it will work is simple. We will announce in the thread what booth we are at or heading to. That lets you know what questions to ask. You can ask anything you want and with our access, get the answers directly from the experts at each company. Do you want to tech high tech? Ask away. Want to talk THP Experiences? Ask away. Want to have a picture taken at a certain angle? No problem, ask away and we will get as many done as possible the way you want it. Nothing is too technical or not technical enough to be asked.

The questions obviously must come while we are in the booth, so if you stop into the thread late and have a question for a booth that we were already at or not at yet, that may not get counted as things will be moving fast. We cover the entire show floor numerous times for everybody and even have some opportunities in our evening meetings over dinners and drinks with these same experts. Myself, @jdtox @MWard and @golfunfiltered will be there to get you everything you want.

The PGA Show the way you would cover it. Your Way! The THP Way.

Greatness !

I’d like to announce that @Canadan will be joining us for part of the show, helping bring the most interactive experience ever.
That also means we will have both captains from the Morgan Cup with us...Seems like the Cobra Booth could get rather interesting.

Back