THP Interactive PGA Show

I’d like to announce that @Canadan will be joining us for part of the show, helping bring the most interactive experience ever.
That also means we will have both captains from the Morgan Cup with us...Seems like the Cobra Booth could get rather interesting.

Fun...

Aaaaahh here's the thread!! Subbing, going to rack my brain for questions to ask

This sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun!

The Cobra both

I just want to see photos of the new Toulon's from every angle possible...

I'll be doing my best to keep an eye on the thread to remind y'all when the time comes :D

Dedicated browser tab engaged!

This is gonna be a fun show, I feel.

I think for @vgolfman we should definitely check out any quarter zip offerings, especially in my size and color preference

Last edited:
I would be interested if any of the manufacturers have done testing and development with women players in mind? Most of us have slower swing speeds ect...

Have fun guys. Bucket list item to go to the show some day.

Look forward to come along for the ride

I think your chances of ever being a detective is very, very small.
Well I mean he already checked off on requirement...now to be stealth.

So what do THPers want to see or are most excited about?
I want to see apparel!!!
Hear about driver tech!!!
...and Putters. I mean it’s the last item I need updated in my bag!

I want to see apparel!!!
I will be scoping some putters, its high on my list of things to change this year. I plan on taking lots of pics and posting to the forum. If you guys want to see something make sure you tag one of us so we don’t miss a request. We are going to do our best.

I’d like to announce that @Canadan will be joining us for part of the show, helping bring the most interactive experience ever.
That also means we will have both captains from the Morgan Cup with us...Seems like the Cobra Booth could get rather interesting.
Does that mean @Canadan will have his little camera with him?

Pretty sure everyone’s cell phone has a camera these days so...yes

Im pretty sure he is speaking of my Osmo Pocket. To answer the question we will have 9 cameras with us. Haha

Good news! Late night at the PGA with @Canadan?

I want to see apparel!!!
I would Love to see what is new in the personal launch monitor space.

Back