THP Interactive PGA Show

Can we get a map of the booths...just we make sure we don’t send @golfunfiltered running from one side of the convention center to the other...that would be mean, and something we would never ever ever want to do. Nope. Not us. ?

We will tell you in the thread ahead of time, which booth we are headed to and that is your chance to start asking questions.

Definitely will be seeing them. In fact should be before the show officially opens

If one of you has time. Go by booth number 2701 for me and tell me what you think. I understand your time is limited so I get it if you do not have time. This is one I am very interested in personally.

If one of you has time. Go by booth number 2701 for me and tell me what you think.

Going to have to give us a company name. As covering the entire show floor multiple times, the last thing we do is jot down numbers.

Going to have to give us a company name. As covering the entire show floor multiple times, the last thing we do is jot down numbers.

RZN golf.

I hate that I'm going to miss most of this due to work. Especially the announcement of last two members of the MC. I hate work!

Over the years THP has brought our forum and website the most unique PGA Show coverage ever. Including full hour long wrap ups, having a R&D Expert (pouring some Coke Zero out for @vgolfman ) conduct the interviews and so much more. This year we will embark on a different type of coverage, the coverage you want, as you play director to the show.

Beginning Wednesday morning on the PGA Merchandise Show Floor, our 2020 thread will become a must follow event. Monday and Tuesday we will give you some unique access that nobody else will have and then come Wednesday, it is your turn to decide.

How it will work is simple. We will announce in the thread what booth we are at or heading to. That lets you know what questions to ask. You can ask anything you want and with our access, get the answers directly from the experts at each company. Do you want to tech high tech? Ask away. Want to talk THP Experiences? Ask away. Want to have a picture taken at a certain angle? No problem, ask away and we will get as many done as possible the way you want it. Nothing is too technical or not technical enough to be asked.

The questions obviously must come while we are in the booth, so if you stop into the thread late and have a question for a booth that we were already at or not at yet, that may not get counted as things will be moving fast. We cover the entire show floor numerous times for everybody and even have some opportunities in our evening meetings over dinners and drinks with these same experts. Myself, @jdtox @MWard and @golfunfiltered @Canadan will be there to get you everything you want.

The PGA Show the way you would cover it. Your Way! The THP Way.
Awesome! Can‘t wait.

Scripting for the staff this week.
4 pairs of pants
4 shirts
2 1/4 zips

Courtesy of Original Penguin.

CC4AF5D0-68E8-4A63-8A8D-282F5903038A.jpeg

That blue shirt and that blue and white 1/4 zip.....????

The Blue and White 1/4 zip was actually a present for our mods and writers this year from Morgan and myself. I fell in love with CloudSpun from PUMA, so we purchased them for the guys and then had them embroidered.

The Blue and White 1/4 zip was actually a present for our mods and writers this year from Morgan and myself. I fell in love with CloudSpun from PUMA, so we purchased them for the guys and then had them embroidered.

Great choice (y)

I’m a huuuuge “blue” guy. That one looks like I’d wear it out in a month, just from always wearing it.

I just noticed I had a package and opened that up. This thing is fantastic. Big thanks to you and GG.

I just noticed I had a package and opened that up. This thing is fantastic. Big thanks to you and GG.

You are welcome. They are not the cheapest 1/4 zip around, but we had to do it because CloudSpun is so freaking good.

I think this is a fantastic evolution for the THP coverage.

Most excited for the live Morgan Cup announcements and Bridgestone balls, but I’m looking forward to the offerings and engaging

Wardy, Dan and Jeremy will crush it!

Excited to what news, videos and product you guys are going to be announcing. Will definitely help the work week go back that much quicker

I'm glad I have tomorrow off to spend a lot of time focused in.. The rest of the workweek will be tough but I'm going to follow the best I can!!

Looking forward to the first visit to the Pit this afternoon to watch football. And eat as many things as I can.

You are welcome. They are not the cheapest 1/4 zip around, but we had to do it because CloudSpun is so freaking good.
What are the chances the Morgan Cup guys will get the cloudspun scripted?

Weather is gonna be whacked here this week, so hoping to follow this as much as I can. Great idea and coverage guys!

Looking forward to the first visit to the Pit this afternoon to watch football. And eat as many things as I can.
You probably need to with as much moving that is going to be done. Can’t be running on empty at the end of each day. Look forward to all the info.

Back