THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP is proud to announce our 2nd Invitational will be held at none other than the beautiful True Blue Golf Course in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is the host course for the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event, the Morgan Cup, and the Invitational will offer a preview to the beauty that is True Blue. The THP Tour Van will be on hand and be where tournament registration takes place.

SCOR_Golf_Logo.jpg

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $79.
This includes:
*SCOR Golf Hat or Visor to wear
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls

When & Where
December 8th, 2012
The True Blue Golf Course in Myrtle Beach, SC
The host of the 2012 & 2013 Morgan Cup and one of the finest golf courses in the country.
1st Tee Time is 10:15am

http://www.fishclub.com/caledonia-golf-vacations/

Starting Times: TBA

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
SCOR Golf being the title sponsor has graciously provided us with some fantastic prizes. The winning team will each receive a full custom set of SCOR Golf scoring clubs built to their specs.

Dinner
Post tournament, everybody can gather in the True Blue restaurant and share drinks and dinner and discuss the day's activities.

SCOR
We encourage every participant to go over to the SCOR Golf website and get fit online for their custom set. This will ensure that if you win, you have an idea of what you will be ordering.

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots. Therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. To do so, send a Private Message to GolferGal that you would like a spot and she will give you payment details.

Teams
Jeff Spicoli & mikedean441
VA Vince & JonD

Canadan & dhill37
Butters & Ole Gray

Buckjob & KellyBo
Sharkwrestler & Under80

Bmik33 & v.man
T0AD & damaikis

thetopdogg & ATLGolfer
motoo344 & Golf4life

mightyquinn & JT723
BigBall & BigBall's Son

Lefty78 & golfurr
chewie69 & Staples

Last edited:
Wow that is awesome. I need to work on this!

Tapatalkin

WOW!!!!! That's an awesome opportunity for some Morgan Cup Rookies to get to know the course, have loads of fun with friends, and sponsored by SCOR? Just amazing. Thinking VERY hard about this.

Sign me up! i'm there!

This is fantastic. I'm thinking I may be able to make this one as well. Hmmm.

Dang it! Another outing within driving distance that I cannot make! Sometimes I hate the fact I get my schedule 6 weeks in advance...

Very cool! I'll have to see what I can do. Myrtle should technically be a flight for me, but I would probably drive...

Anyone from the north going down I would gladly grab a ride!!

SCOR sponsored and at True Blue? Absolutely incredible!!!

Those attending are in for a real treat.

Holy Moly True Blue and ScoreGolf , Sounds fantastic. !

Anyone driving down from anywhere near Ottawa? I'll pitch in gas money!

That sounds awesome.. Sucks that I cant make this one!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone driving down from anywhere near Ottawa? I'll pitch in gas money!

Oiler,
Would love to have you join us. Please remember though, that the Invitationals are for Albatross Club members, so you would have to join the club before signing up. Thanks.

Incredible!! Awesome location to have it, for sure!

Road trip Danny?

Awesome event, wish I could make it. Scor is such a great company and glad to see they are sponsoring a THP event. This is going to be a blast.

well i'm paid! see you guys there!

Oiler,
Would love to have you join us. Please remember though, that the Invitationals are for Albatross Club members, so you would have to join the club before signing up. Thanks.

It's on the list :) Would love an excuse to bump it up the list.

DANG! What a great combo between Scor and True Blue!

Nice dude, that is such good prep for the MC!

plus a chance to spend any time with other THPers is always a good idea! You should try to make it Jessie can't be that far of a drive! :alien:

Wow! How cool is that! What a great site for invitational #2.

Unfortunately I'm going to be traveling for work! Rats, rats, rats!

This one will fill up quickly I'm sure. Fantastic for those getting to go!

It's on the list :) Would love an excuse to bump it up the list.

Would love to have you join us. See if you could make it down to the northeast and hitch a ride with people.

Nice dude, that is such good prep for the MC!

Without a doubt. Any MC rookies have a neat opportunity to test out the course.

Back