THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

It's been a quick few days looking forward to today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354969917.439506.jpg

Little foggy this morning, but still not a bad view from the condo.

I have come, waiting to see and hoping I can conquer.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354970409.678414.jpg

Up and kicking like a mule on plowing day !

Typing away using Tapatalk!

JT and I are here! Just pulling in now!

So jealous. Good luck everybody!

Have a great day out on True Blue! Here's to friendships old and new and may the laughs be plentiful.

Too excited to sleep... I'm leaving Columbia in about 20 mins... See y'all at sign in.

Alright, partner is on the way.

Oh my goodness at the golf that will be played today!

Rearranging my bag, two drivers for hook and straight, two putters for long and short, and no short irons since every green is 200 away. (at least that was what I needed yesterday.) But Today is a new day!

Have a great time today THP! I miss True Blue big time!

Have a wonderful time guys. So jealous!

Alright, partner is on the way.

Oh my goodness at the golf that will be played today!

Rearranging my bag, two drivers for hook and straight, two putters for long and short, and no short irons since every green is 200 away. (at least that was what I needed yesterday.) But Today is a new day!

This made me lol, good luck today Don. You, Bill & Ken represent us old guys to the max. Good luck today everyone, may all of your shots be straight and long.

3edy3yna.jpg

From the clubhouse, #18

This made me lol, good luck today Don. You, Bill & Ken represent us old guys to the max. Good luck today everyone, may all of your shots be straight and long.

Thanks Randy, wish you could have made it over, heck we could have jumped up on the gold tees and had a seasoned golfer foursome. (not senior)

The previous post wasn't exactly accurate, there were a few greens, maybe 4, that were under 200 but those were in the huge gaps between my wedges. The new Scor wedges will take care of that though. I'm already a winner, having been chosen to test the Scor wedges by this awesome organization (THP) Now the job is to win some for my partner.

Good luck everyone!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354980560.499619.jpgfirst hole starting things off well

Good luck again all! Man I wish I was there!

Team tattoo smacking the long ball
esetu8e4.jpg

Man I miss this course, such an awesome course and a ton of fun to play!

Back