THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

So I get to baggage claim, nothing. I go to ask about them, they scan my claim ticket, "oh yeah they are on your flight". Ok. Go back to oversize claim and ask the guy that comes by taking unclaimed bags off about it. "All of AA bags are down here". Ok. Go back to customer service again, scans ticket, "they are on your flight 4333, go ask the guy by oversize bag claim about them"..."I did that already"......."oh, come back in 15 minutes I'll have an answer for you"
sigh
walk back to oversized bag claim to sit, 15 minutes later the guy comes over and says "must be on the next flight coming from Chicago"
"oh, you mean you aren't sure?"
"well, no. They scanned on your flight so I don't know"
"great, thank you, you've been very helpful"
20 minutes later they slide down off the next flight
So much for getting on the early flight.

In other news, this course is fantastic! Except it has dragon grass rough and eats golf balls as well as my lunch!
Better be straight and bring your putter magic.
I'll try my best to keep it straight partner!

PA can eat me...18 bucks for a fee miles on turnpike
Oh hell. I have an easy pass so I don't know how much the toll was but I was on it for 85 miles ��

i sense an expensive reload about to hit my account. Oh well as Morgan said it made for a piece of cake drive. No traffic at all.

Fupy, after getting off the highway to get gas and let the storm pass (and prompted by the pump): "yeah, I want a car wash"

...in one of the more bitter voices I've heard in a while hahahahaha

Wow. Looks like we failed on the updates today. There were more Steak n Shake updates than course updates

my phone was dying, the GPS to the course drained it and I found my car charger wasn't working so I got there with 25% battery.

Ill try and do better tomorrow.

But we had a great time ANsmith, GregDan and DUB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Address again for the meet and greet tonight?

Wow. Looks kike we failed on the updates today. There were more Steak n Shake updates than course updates

my phone was dying, the GPS to the course drained it and I found my car charger wasn't working so I got there with 25% battery.

Ill try and do better tomorrow.

But we had a great time ANsmith, GregDan and DUB.

That's a hell of a 4-some!

Choppstixx and I will be a bit late at the meet and greeet

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Is everyone leaving tonight after dinner? Anyone staying?

Im staying, leaving tomorrow morning

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Staying tonight. I think we have 14(?) for Totteridge on Sunday so if anybody else wants in, check with OITW

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Yes it was. A great Effin time for sure.

Good morning Olde stonewall!

9e5b7ccfdfa9f66afaf0aba8ffc098e0.jpg

Man that's a good looking truck.

Up early for the trip to Totteridge GC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sorry we didn't get a chance to meet this weekend. With 60 THP'ers plus some SO's it was impossible to find everyone.
Maybe next time.

Just chased down run away cart down some hill. Some how, everything remained intact. Nice little adventure. Sunk putt though

So, thank god for spotify... AMart's car CD options.

22e4b1fc4531800bc0ddbb5b72195fd7.jpg

He claims it's his wife's car. uhhhhhh huh

He's just getting the Gauntlet resume ready.

"Oh, TSwift? I have a few of her albums. No big deal. Pass me some skittles."

Nice round at Totteridge! Good times - fun course, cart adventure courtesy of Philly Golf Guy, no rain, and lots of laughs with gr8drive, OITW and PGG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just chased down run away cart down some hill. Some how, everything remained intact. Nice little adventure. Sunk putt though

I've never seen you run so fast.

Has a blast a Totteridge for the final round in Pitt. Happy to say I put my best round of the weekend out on Saturday though.

Safe travels home everyone.

Im back in Canada!!!

Headed home, and it totally sucks!

OITW, Gr8drv, and I are off for a bite before leaving Pittsburgh.

Back