THP Let's Make A Deal Official Thread

Sign me up, JB. I'm in!

We are getting a good turnout for tonight. I have been a bit under the weather so I haven't been on much but I am really looking forward to the banter tonight. Good luck to all that opted in!!

We are getting a good turnout for tonight. I have been a bit under the weather so I haven't been on much but I am really looking forward to the banter tonight. Good luck to all that opted in!!

Laughter can be the best medicine. Well that and medicine. I take that back. Medicine is the best medicine. Get well soon.

Heres to you feeling better Gg! Being sick sucks.

Laughter can be the best medicine. Well that and medicine. I take that back. Medicine is the best medicine. Get well soon.

and the winner for most confusing post today goes to... clam fist hahaha just messin with u man

and the winner for most confusing post today goes to... clam fist hahaha just messin with u man
Shucks I usually win that one.

Hey everyone, I am so sad right now, I have to help out with Vacation Bible School tonight and won't be around for the contest. Good luck and have fun!

I'm in...should be a blast!

Maybe this is a stupid question, but does this entire contest go down in this thread? If so, do you just keep refreshing the thread to see if you're selected as a contestant, to pick your box, etc.?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but does this entire contest go down in this thread? If so, do you just keep refreshing the thread to see if you're selected as a contestant, to pick your box, etc.?

It sure does. YOu will find yourself refreshing every second!

It sure does. YOu will find yourself refreshing every second!

I'm sure you're right! Thanks for confirming JB...just wanted to make sure I was in the right place!

hey AHAurand click on community then click spy and it shows all the posts that are being posted in real time so u wont have to refresh everytime. and u can click pause to when ur away the come back and click continue and see what u missed. its up at the top under headlines and news tab..

In please and thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited:
Thanks bridges...SUPER helpful!

How long after your name is called do you have a chance to answer?

We dont set a time limit, but if the person does not respond in a few minutes, we will move to the next person.

I'm in!

I'M IN!

hey AHAurand click on community then click spy and it shows all the posts that are being posted in real time so u wont have to refresh everytime. and u can click pause to when ur away the come back and click continue and see what u missed. its up at the top under headlines and news tab..

Thanks Bridges...I've been around a while and I hadn't noticed what that did. That is cool!!

Back