THP Let's Make A Deal Official Thread

This should be fun. Last time we had over 2,200 posts over three days.

No pressure.

sorry...just practicing

As far as I know. So 750 is a good goal?

its just tonight though, not 3 days right?

That is correct. But if it goes well, we will have to do it again real soon.

We get everyone that was posting in that UFC thread last night it should all be good.

lets go higher, lets say 1000 smalls lol
thanks jb for the info.. and i want to beat the most users online tonight. we were at 318 last time i looked need 459 to beat it..

I take it this contest takes a while?

No, it's just that last time everyone was posting at the same time, a lot of times!

I'm so ready for this! I'm rocking the dual screens with a pizza by my side. I like this Sunday!

this is my first time doing this...I can't wait

Lol. It was big time! I'm still a little sad. This thread should be INSANE!!
We get everyone that was posting in that UFC thread last night it should all be good.

Exactly. We take 10-15 minute breaks in between each player (a necessity to get all the videos setup). So about 90 minutes total.
Thats longer than ya take to play a round aint it? LOL

cue theme music!

"COME ON DOWN"!!!!!!

i con'd my way out of an evening on the town with some good friends just to be here for this......yeah, i love you guys!!

sucking up to the hosts TC? lol
cue theme music!

"COME ON DOWN"!!!!!!

i con'd my way out of an evening on the town with some good friends just to be here for this......yeah, i love you guys!!

I'M READY!! This is gonna be awesome, I'm more excited than a kid in a candy store

I can't wait!

Blackberry Friendly

Blackberry Friendly

So glad THP is BB friendly. I can walk around and join in. Going to Starbuck's for a 5-shot Americano :)

cue theme music!

"COME ON DOWN"!!!!!!

Wrong Show TC.

aggro just informed me his power went out in his area. so if his name comes up can he tell me a number then i tell u jb? or is he out of it completely now?

Back