THP Let's Make A Deal Official Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the official thread for The Let's Make a Deal Contest. If you want a chance to play the game please respond in this thread that you are in.

Please note that all contestants must be online in order to be eligible for their name to be called. If you opt in but are not online by 8PM EST when we start the game you will not be eligible to play. We are really excited about this and we think it will be a lot of fun :bananadance:

If you missed out last time, here is how the game is played as well as some pictures of all the prizes.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12328-THP-Let-s-Make-A-Deal-2nd-Edition

Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited:
LETS MAKE A DEAL !!!!!

I am in!

I am in...this should be fun. I missed the first one.

I'm in

I'm in!

I'm in...golf in the morning and more games in the evening.

I'm in!

Do people logged into tapatalk (iphone) show up as being 'online' for the purposes of the game?
I won'e be able to make it to a computer proper until about 8:30 but still want to participate!

IM IN!

i'm in like donkey kong, oh wait, that's not right....I'M IN!!!

i'm in

im in as well

I'm game. :D

I'm in!

I'm in please! Thank you for the opportunity!

Do people logged into tapatalk (iphone) show up as being 'online' for the purposes of the game?
I won'e be able to make it to a computer proper until about 8:30 but still want to participate!

Yes.....

I'm about as lucky as a rabbit in a kennel full of hound dogs but I'm in.:fingers-crossed:

I'm in! Let's get it on!

I'm in.

Back