THP Limited Series #6: Cayce Head Covers

Reactions: JB
I slept through this alarm. Enjoy fellow Paradise members.

I'm pretty stoked i got a driver cover! That is going right in the bag

What previous limited edition items you got to trade
The only one I have is the TM hat lol and it’s being worn quite often.

Sold out!! Now, I will get to work on getting these shipped out for you guys. More than likely I won't be able to get them packaged until tomorrow with a Thursday pickup, but I am going to do my best to get them out sooner if possible for you all.

I didn't want you all to wait until Thursday for them to go out, so I got everything packaged up just now and these will ship out first thing tomorrow morning! Everyone should have received an email from the store with their tracking number.

I didn't want you all to wait until Thursday for them to go out, so I got everything packaged up just now and these will ship out first thing tomorrow morning! Everyone should have received an email from the store with their tracking number.

It’s amazing how someone can be that organized and efficient. I can’t find a shoe I wore to work last night 😂

It’s amazing how someone can be that organized and efficient. I can’t find a shoe I wore to work last night 😂

Hahaha, my entire life is on a spreadsheet. I am not good at many things, scratch that most things, but I am always super organized. It's how my brain works.

Hahaha, my entire life is on a spreadsheet. I am not good at many things, scratch that most things, but I am always super organized. It's how my brain works.
I’m that way at work but I zone out outside of work unless assigned a specific task.

That's wonderful! Thank you so much Morgan!

Work made me miss this one, would have been after a FW

Great looking head cover!

6/6 on the Limited Series and absolutely love every item!
6 for 6? That's got to be some kind of THP record!

If you go 10/10 is the next one free?

6 for 6? That's got to be some kind of THP record!

If you go 10/10 is the next one free?
Considering there is only 1 month left in the year it would be quite impressive to go 10/10 haha

Considering there is only 1 month left in the year it would be quite impressive to go 10/10 haha
Who says it’s ending this year?

You are great at being GolferGal!

I had a training I had to be in today and wasn’t able to get one. They are great covers if you have never had one.

Back