THP Limited Series #6: Cayce Head Covers

I think @JB said that the discount was already applied? Or maybe I made that up - but I went full price as well.
It says that in the first post.

Yeah I sat there for a minute...then said oh don't forget your AC discount...but then said I ain't wasting no time...I going full price.
AC discount is already factored in. Good thing you didn't waste precious seconds

still available? WOW!

Yeah I sat there for a minute...then said oh don't forget your AC discount...but then said I ain't wasting no time...I going full price.
I think @JB said that the discount was already applied? Or maybe I made that up - but I went full price as well.

You are correct....

was it just me, or dies everyone refresh and when it pops up, you stare for a second or two and go"CRAP"there it is
No, but I did start freaking out a bit when I couldn't find the "cart" or "checkout" buttons on my phone after adding it to my cart

first time I was able to snag a limited myself, with a shout out to @vdubtx for hooking me up with a hat.

Now to keep or trade...:unsure:

JUST a few drivers left…..

One of the perks of working in an office is that I'm in front of a computer most of the day. Managed to grab one of each, in, paid and out before my computer clock read 2:01. Checked inventory right after and there were only 2 FW covers left, so they went fast (duh).

Not quite sure which one I'll keep yet, but the other will be used for future trade or possible Secret Santa gift.

Makes me wonder how many of us have favorite Driver covers and thats why the FW went so fast.....Curently, and for years, I have a Daly On the Driver. Fitting' to have a THP one though. What was the Driver to FW ratio?

Never looked and never really matters for me…I don’t think I’ve ever used it.

I just grabbed one of the drivers that was available.

One of the perks of working in an office is that I'm in front of a computer most of the day. Managed to grab one of each, in, paid and out before my computer clock read 2:01. Checked inventory right after and there were only 2 FW covers left, so they went fast (duh).

Not quite sure which one I'll keep yet, but the other will be used for future trade or possible Secret Santa gift.
I grabbed one of each also for the same reasons. Now to get forgiveness from my wife!

Got a driver but missed the fairway :confused2:

Driver cover attained. Was shooting for the fairway but was on a call and was too slow.

I went driver as I have been looking for a good one. Have a nice fairway that I like already so all set now. 🔥

Back