THP Limited Series #6: Cayce Head Covers

GONE!
Sold out THPers.

What sold out quicker the fairway cover of towel?

What sold out quicker the fairway cover of towel?
The towel went in something like 30 seconds. I had one in my cart but it was lost when I had issues with the store.
The FW went in something like 2 minutes. I never saw it listed but I was focused on the driver cover first.
The driver lasted for 20 minutes or a little more.

6/6 on the Limited Series and absolutely love every item!
5/6 here. Though I'm a lefty so the glove wasn't an option for me lol

@Jman I know it's been said before on the thread, but now that it's all said and done. Great job on putting the collection together, they look just stunning.
That means more than you know! Thank you!

I'll now have a full bag of wood covers by Cayce thanks to the fairway cover. This and the driver cover coming for me will be mainstays for a long time!

Great Job @Jman - where is the topography from? any specifics on design process?

I repeat, if anyone feels remorse about a fairway cover or got an extra one, I know a good home...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well done everyone…I was ready for the FW, but wanted that driver first! Can’t wait for everyone to ask about them now!!! Going right into the bag!!!

Welp ... go play 18 holes and miss the whole show. 😕 Enjoy those headcovers, everyone! Fantastic job, @Jman!

THP driver cover, Morgan Cup 3 wood cover, Team Hackers 5 wood cover........YEEEAAAAAPPPP!!!!

I repeat, if anyone feels remorse about a fairway cover or got an extra one, I know a good home...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What previous limited edition items you got to trade

Guys lets move the trading to the trading thread. Lots of good action in there.

Back