THP Limited Series: Item #1

So bummed I missed out on this one.......

I totally missed the announcement of the sale.

Got mine & can't believe how good looking it is!! Can't wait for the next release!

Ready for next release. About the time the tumbler went live my wife decided she needed to add some crap to calendar on my damn phone. Bet that don’t happen next time. Congrats to you that got them they look nice.

Think I’m putting mine to use this morning. Or should I wait? Will it be more valuable unused? I’m so torn. Does this work like my Headcover collection? Someone help!

Think I’m putting mine to use this morning. Or should I wait? Will it be more valuable unused? I’m so torn. Does this work like my Headcover collection? Someone help!
Mine is staying in the box for now, just in case someone makes an offer I can't refuse. :drinks:

So tough deciding on a gamer 😜

Love mine! Not sure where to use it though. Home or work?

I opened the box for mine to look at it then put it, still in the box, in the china cabinet. Awesome quality! I'm waiting to see what else is coming in the limited edition series before I put it to use.

Came a day early. Handling first duty with coffee like a charm. Very nice. Glad I got in on first item.

IMG_3672.jpg

Received mine, absolute brilliant quality product.
Won’t use it just yet, as it has potential for trade-bait on what comes out in the future.

Received mine and on the fence between work or home. 20210603_213019.jpg

Got mine today. Very nice!!

long time bump. I dropped mine while walking at work the other day and the lid busted. Ended up ordering a replacement on Amazon that has the slider on the top and I absolutely love it.

Back