THP Limited Series: Item #1

I blame @JB for teasing one of the companies we are working with for this series on Off Course.
viewership all time high with that teaser!

I was able to grab one. I wanted to say thanks to THP, as from my view, the store held up very well to all of the traffic, and way better than the first grab bag. This site from a structural standpoint has come a really long way in the last couple years, so shout out to @GolferGal for all that work she and her team put in.

anyone else excited for the next release already?
Is there any truth to the rumors that the next limited release could be the most limited item in THP's long history....a hug from @JB ?

I mean....im in. :oops:

You know how I know I have bought too much SWAG over the last few years? Because $600 sounded like a good deal to me :oops:

Missed this one. Congrats to all that got one! And, I'm a definite maybe for a $600 THP bag.

I got tied up and missed it as well. Congrats to those that picked one up!!

So how many connection attempts to the shop were there for the first few minutes? I'd like to know what the traffic spike was.

and how many tumblers were available?:unsure:

I was able to grab one. I wanted to say thanks to THP, as from my view, the store held up very well to all of the traffic, and way better than the first grab bag. This site from a structural standpoint has come a really long way in the last couple years, so shout out to @GolferGal for all that work she and her team put in.
Site handled it perfectly from my end as well. I know I was ready for a little hiccup like the grab bags but this was smooth sailing

You know how I know I have bought too much SWAG over the last few years? Because $600 sounded like a good deal to me :oops:
I thought the same thing :LOL:

I hope I get a special!

How many Tumblers were made?

All gone within 3 minutes that’s nuts!

Congrats to those that were able to get one. I was in the worst possible place on the course for cell phone reception when the time hit so was not able to get logged in timely.

Not a chance...was finally able to step out of my meeting 10 mins to late.

They are pretty limited quantities aren't they?

We only need a few more lunatics to make this happen.
Can it be blue? Asking for a friend :cool:

I knew I was going to be late to the party, as I had work meetings starting to 7am PST.... logged into THP shop..... denied.... sold out, but I am questioning if I need another beanie :p:unsure:

I snoozed. I loozed :(

I mean, THP green seems appropriate. 🤷‍♂️
that's an awful lot of green hahaha

I thought about that for a a second, and then remembered how much better the white vessel collabs looked vs the green WM one.

Those went fast. Hopefully there will be more in the future

that's an awful lot of green hahaha

I thought about that for a a second, and then remembered how much better the white vessel collabs looked vs the green WM one.

really though white with green piping/accents would be pretty nice.

I dunno, the green looks better than i thought.

176130499_2922279471392456_7884137545214900255_n.jpg

Ugh, I totally messed up the go-live time so I missed out on this one. 3 minutes is impressive. Looking forward to the next release in the series.

Back