THP Limited Series: Item #2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we dropped the details on the THP Limited Series. The gist of it being a very limited item coming each month and when they are gone, they are gone for good. Each piece has been designed in house and hand selected by our staff based on something that they wanted or thought the community as a whole would like.

The second item is here and will go on sale Thursday 6/17 at 1pm ET

This is a @MWard pick and designed to pop a top and clean up your pitch marks in style. These hand hammered tools are made in the Evolve Golf EC2 Foundry and come in 4 finishes as seen below. The kicker here is that you will not know your finish until it arrives. We can safely say that this is and will be one of the most limited items available all year with each finish having only single digits made and when they are gone, they are gone for good.

Instead of waiting until Thursday to drop the pictures, we are doing so now so that people can prepare. Last month our first item sold out in 4 minutes.

The cost will be $30. Of course Albatross Club Members will be able to use their 20% discount code given to them when they joined the club. If you do not know it, @GolferGal can assist. Limited to 1 per person.

These are ready to go and will ship once sold out. Remember your THP Store login is not the same as your forum login, so if you want to be sure you know how to purchase, make sure to ask questions here beforehand and get the store ready to go on your end.

When these go on sale the trading thread will also be opened up. So even if the item might not be perfect for you, it might be a chance to grab something rare to trade as future items come up. We have a lineup coming that is absolutely awesome including some collaborations that are just crazy.

Untitled design.png

Woah 🔥

I like the dark brown one.

Iv gt something very similar to these from a previous iteration a couple of years ago. Great tool though!

I have used an EC2 pitch tool for a while now, and I love it. The best part of it is that it’s perfect for every round of golf.

The point works great for the good days when you are peppering the greens with your short irons. And the other end works great when you are not.

This thing is SUPER nice! I really really like this. Will be going for it.

I hope you guys like these, I know I have been personally begging for those two different finishes for a while. They are two of the harder ones to find, so I’m pretty stoked to see who gets what.

Awesome!

Are the finishes silver, gold, gunmetal and black? I am not usually a gold guy but that thing really pops!

Are the finishes silver, gold, gunmetal and black? I am not usually a gold guy but that thing really pops!

Brass, stainless steel. The other two to me look like an oil quenched bronze, and then gunmetal black

Those are awesome!

I’m not sure I’m fancy enough for these Limited Series beauties, but I’d like to find out!

These are fantastic. Absolute heat.

These turned out really good. The black finish is the one I like the best.

Those are really nice!

Those are very cool. I am going to be away from my desk on Thursday otherwise I would be trying to get one.

Nice...nice..nice !

Those look great! I don't use or collect them, so I'll just wish everyone that wants one good luck on Thursday. (y)

Noice!!

And I LOVE a single pick greens tool, only one to use

I know as a staff we were pretty excited to see these come in, and boy did they not disappoint.

I like the bottle opener addition to that. Super handy!

Well done @MWard. These look amazing

Back