THP Limited Series: Item #2

That Black is SHARP

I got the black, and I am not interested in trading. Looks so so good in hand.

Antique Bronze looks incredible! Nice job on the colors and design.

Not here yet, but looking longingly at the front door........

Nice surprise.. i love this finish!!
20210621_211428.jpg

Got home from work and happy to see delivery arrived.

Love the finish.
975F3DDD-EC52-48ED-832B-EEC9D5B4B832.jpeg

Jump in that trading thread. You might be the first offer out there
Might be keeping this black one it looks awesome ... Unless that dark copper becomes available.IMG_20210622_081136__01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210622_081149.jpg
    IMG_20210622_081149.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1
That looks really good. Its between that and the black for me

The black is cool for sure. The thing I like about this one, sounds silly, but the naked finish will probably survive a ton of use while looking great. I plan to test that theory. 🙂

Got mine as well
519EF242-B81D-471B-A13C-3679780F0E23.jpeg

I kinda like the stainless one a lot, would match my bag tag too. :unsure:

The black is cool for sure. The thing I like about this one, sounds silly, but the naked finish will probably survive a ton of use while looking great. I plan to test that theory. 🙂
I hope to have some rugged use as I liked the distressed look of items... Not purposefully but a few might add character. :thp:

Since I'm keeping it... Might need to hit up some golf with @Golfers Anonymous to punch GMAN into the back.

Mine came in as well. Black. Had no color preference but this one is really nice. 2D366854-E10D-47E2-9E05-2AA79C6A4E16.jpeg

B38F3452-9711-4BEE-8CB1-EB2E3F4B5465.jpeg
looks good!

Love that people are getting these in hand. That copper color is so cool looking.

Dark copper here 🔥

9809DAD6-2B18-4559-A6F9-C57744B83080.jpeg

Got the black one and I love it!

Cool to see these getting into people's hands. Looks great.

I have lost count how many times I have tried to buy one of these limited release type of items on THP. Zero success. Maybe the next one. Haha.

I have lost count how many times I have tried to buy one of these limited release type of items on THP. Zero success. Maybe the next one. Haha.
trading thread could be useful

We are trying our best to prepare people for the THP Limited Series where each item is very limited. We give the exact time they will drop and anybody that logged in and tried to buy in the first 12 minutes of this one was able to.

We are trying our best to prepare people for the THP Limited Series where each item is very limited. We give the exact time they will drop and anybody that logged in and tried to buy in the first 12 minutes of this one was able to.

You guys do a great job. I kind of like the heat of the moment trying to get in on the action. I get stuck somewhere in the PayPal piece and by the time I sort that out, the items are always gone. I'll keep at it. I enjoy all the things you do that keep THP engaging and fun. (y)

This thing looks incredible in person, so happy I was able to pick one up via a trade!
IMG_7381.jpg

Back