THP Limited Series: Item #2

Congrats to all that was able to snag one. Those who didn't, rest assured, we still have some really cool items in the pipeline.

These are so much better to have in your pocket than other ball mark repair tools. I was a Scotty guy for a long time but they are so bulky.

Oh dang it....missed this one too. I hate it when work gets in the way ! :mad::mad::mad:

Relatively easy using Paypal. Looking forward to using it.

I had the opportunity to buy one but I couldn't find United Kingdom (or something similar) in the country dropdown selector.

I had the opportunity to buy one but I couldn't find United Kingdom (or something similar) in the country dropdown selector.
Yup, me too. One in the basket but couldn't check out. Maybe next time!

The store went much smoother this time. And thank you for sticking to the 1pm posting time

And I forgot the discount!

Man, this is exciting. I can't decide which finish I like best. And, I like the anticipation of not knowing until it shows up. Well done THP.

The store went much smoother this time. And thank you for sticking to the 1pm posting time

And I forgot the discount!
yes, i did too. I got all the way to the cart and remembered....then the voices started, "do you think i have time to look it up", shut up and pay the money

we LIVE!!!!

sounds like a guy with some trade capital right there
Haha. We shall see down the road. Not something I have thought of at all. Both item have great utility for me. My THP mug has been used everyday since I got it.

I think i got one of these somehow..

Are they gone already?

WOW,

I will get these shipped out first thing tomorrow morning.
Happy Father's day to me, it counts when your kid can't use the internet right?

Shenanigans! 😂

Did you get the brass and silver?
Hahaha nope. Just the gunmetal one. I have a couple of the stainless steel ones. That antiqued bronze is the last I need and then I'm pretty much good to go

Back