ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series: New Item

With these shipping and arriving to the lucky few THPers.... It can only mean a teaser for the next THP Limited Series should be coming! (Maybe, pretty please!)

It just came to me: a @Wildcat4life bobblehead!

Super-deluxe ultimate-limited edition comes complete with separate golf travel bag and a full-scale replica of his plane ticket from Tucson to Cleveland

I wonder what we should do next 🤔
Well personally, another THP mallet headcover would be very convenient timing

Those of you making suggestions, good job. Personally I don't have any idea what I'd want until you guys tell me.

I love the smell of leather. Looks fantastic and I can’t wait to get it out on the course.

20FA91BC-B5CF-4F74-881E-849DB6FA099C.jpeg

8ECC9D50-2678-471C-B7EB-D598722076E1.jpeg

Man those look fantastic and I’m bummed I missed out.

Those just look so good

They look great I’m bummed I missed out too

they are legit... nice work and enjoy them those who got in on the action

Those look so nice!

Aw man they look absolutely incredible. With working away most of the last couple of weeks I completely forgot about these, that’ll teach me not to use reminders in my diary!

I could have played better golf yesterday, but I found this waiting for me when I got home late yesterday. My whole day was brightened :p
A75E8498-13F1-4044-8DEE-463C4F24B1BA.jpeg2934C0E0-0925-4EFB-97E2-16DFC06130AF.jpeg
Thank you THP Limited Series team and @GolferGal

Those are flipping amazing. So bummed i missed them.

Those look awesome - can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Also, for some reason they look bigger than I expected them to be. I'm not sure why when I know how big a scorecard is and this needs to hold it but dang that's nice.

image.jpg
image.jpg
This is fantastic. The embroidery is over the top superb. And that new leather smell! Love it!

I’m not a walker but I’ll use it often.

awesome to see these arrive and that you all are liking them

Back