ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series: New Item

I'm so Jelly of people who have a use for these, they look great. 😍

Got mine in the mail today. Looks good and smells good too :LOL:.

Those look awesome - can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Also, for some reason they look bigger than I expected them to be. I'm not sure why when I know how big a scorecard is and this needs to hold it but dang that's nice.
Haha I thought the same thing when I first saw them but that are a standard size

I can't wait to see pictures of these once they start to get some patina on them!

Can’t wait to get mine in hand, I’ll be scooping mine up at ballyhack!

Mine came in, and it smells like birdies.

C80E5210-668C-4B03-86E1-875391EEC3F2.jpeg

Mine was delivered today. Unfortunately, I'm on the road. Can't wait to see it later this week.

Got mine, maiden voyage on Thursday.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just got home to this. It's even more gorgeous than I expected. Looks great, and smells great. It's only going to look better with use.20220811_074843.jpg

Glad you guys are liking them. It was an exhaustive search trying to find the right one for the Limited Series

Glad you guys are liking them. It was an exhaustive search trying to find the right one for the Limited Series
It was done very VERY well. Everything has always been fantastic but this one is truly splendid.

You all be out using these? Would love to hear some feedback.

I've used it about 4 rounds. Feels and looks good. Starting to get little scratches and marks that give leather it's character. I'm digging it.

Not yet, because leather doesn’t deserve low to mid 90’s heat and humidity. Just feels like it would ruin it and that’s not my thing.

Cooler months though, heck yeah

Not yet, because leather doesn’t deserve low to mid 90’s heat and humidity. Just feels like it would ruin it and that’s not my thing.

Cooler months though, heck yeah

that's how you break it in.

Did anyone buy an extra that they aren’t using and would sell?

I use mine when we take the Motocaddys out. I absolutely love it!

Back