ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series: New Item

Too slow to try and get in on these. Not sure why I even bother. Congrats to those that got in.

Congrats to those that got them.

Congrats to those who got them, got caught up at work. Can’t wait to see how everyone decides to use these.

I think i did.....:cool:

*waits for a hopeful surprise second release or somebody saying they accidentally ordered 2 or something*

Congratulations to all who ordered them! I was hitting F5 for about 5 minutes, just a silly habit I picked up over the years...lol

Congratulations to all who ordered them! I was hitting F5 for about 5 minutes, just a silly habit I picked up over the years...lol

I’m sure you were F5ing on the wrong website. 😂

I got one. I called a meeting for 2:00 today (scheduled before the THP annooncement) so we started a little late! My Team thought I was crazy when I explained what I was doing.

Congrats to everyone who snagged one. Bunch of people are going to be looking pretty great writing down scores soon. Got caught up in some of my daughters activities since her preschool is on summer break and missed this one 😔

I just started getting into scorecard holders, and I’m so glad I was able to get one of these. I absolutely cannot wait to use it.
what better excuse to start walking when I can, than I get to use this beaut!

Congrats to those that snagged one. Looking forward to some in use pics.

I ordered one hoping that I’d be able to use it to test out the DECADE yardage books. I’m willing to try anything once and look good - play good, right?

Missed out due to a meeting but looking forward to seeing some of these in Myrtle.

I've wanted a scorecard holder for the longest time, but never got around to buying one. This is perfect an I can wait put it to use.

I wonder what we should do next 🤔

Congrats to those that picked this one up. I was on as soon as they went live. I decided others might get more use out of it than I. Save funds for what might be next.

We may have some ideas…

Back