ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series: Stock the Bar

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The return of the THP Limited Series is here and it will go on sale Wednesday the 14th at 12pm ET.

Hand selected by THP Staff Writers, bar glasses come in a set of 2 and feature the Limited Series logo deep etched in so no fear of fading away.

The cost will be $40 per pair and we will limit it to 1 set per person. Albatross Club discounts are already included in the price for this item and therefore code cannot be applied.

These are ready to go and will ship once sold out. Remember your THP Store login is not the same as your forum login, so if you want to be sure you know how to purchase, make sure to ask questions here beforehand and get the store ready to go on your end.

Do not forget the trading thread, if you missed an item you really wanted. So even if the item might not be perfect for you, it might be a chance to grab something rare to trade or a different color that you covet.

IMG_9578.jpeg
IMG_9579.jpeg

I'm in 🔥

👀

Shoot. Now I need to build a bar. :D

These will look great with a 3 finger pour of my favorite bourbon! And my flight to Jacksonville on Wednesday lands 30 minutes before these go on sale.

These are amazing and I want them.

I'm 50/50 whether or not I'll be able to, I feel like my life is just one big federal mediation after another so I'm gone again that day but there's a chance I'll be available.

If not, expect me to hit that trading thread.

I might have to try to jump into this one. Those look so good!!!

Oh man, if we were in the next house (e.g.: did not have to pack stuff) I would be all over these. But, we are still in the temp house, so I cannot do it. I have couple possible trade items when the time comes though! They do look great, bummed.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ohhhh hello! Perfect for the bar (y)

Oh yes please

I can see these making a few appearances on the bourbon/whisky/scotch thread...

Oh I actually need to get a couple glasses for my new place so these would be perfect!

Wow...those are really nice!!

If there is one thing I don't need it's more rocks glasses. :LOL:

But. :unsure::unsure:

That's a nice glass.

With all the bourbon/scotch drinkers here I expect these will go quick and they are true to the name…limited

What a surprise! I will be going for these for sure!

Dammit. I will be vacationing with family on Wednesday.

I will gladly pay a THPer a little extra to pick up a set for me and ship it to me when I return!

:unsure: Meeting scheduled to start at the same time... will let the rest of the team lead off!

Back