THP Limited Series Trading Thread

One of these days I hope to get lucky enough to grab something!

In the market for the towel if anyone is interested in moving theirs

I hear those were hard to get.

I’m giving one for secret Santa so there is always a chance.

In the market for the towel if anyone is interested in moving theirs
Beat me to it 🤣. Every time I see a pic of these I just want one more

Looking for a THP Limited Towel…

Yep, I missed out on the Towels <sad face>

So many people want a towel! Forget the sellout period but man were they tough to get...

Figured this thread would be pretty busy.

Guess everyone just really likes this stuff and they don't want to let go 🤷‍♂️
No one wants to share!

I'd love to get ahold of a tumbler as well.

Make that three. The tumbler is the only one I missed that I wanted. Didn't grab the hat because I don't do open back hats because of my follically challenged bald head, but did get the pitch tool, glove and towel. I would love to have gotten another towel for my Secret Santa, but alas they are hard to come by and a hot commodity.

That tumbler though .... was really wishing it to be under the tree this year. :banghead:

I was able to grab a driver cover. While I love it and am happy to give it a great home, I also have the Cobra one I like to rep, my alma mater one that used to get top billing, and one from my daughter that she designed for me for the Morgan Cup that currently gets top billing.

That all said, if someone is bummed they missed out, I'm open to trades. Plus trading within the framework of this series is a fun idea.

Will have a driver and fairway cover to offer up to trade offers. Towels gloves tumblers ?

Willing to purchase a fwy cover from someone if they have an extra.

Willing to purchase a fwy cover from someone if they have an extra.
Hoping to do some trading with my extra. If otters are not willing to trade some previous offerings I’ll be in the selling mood

Here are pics of my set and a set up for trading. 5988D969-FAA3-4FB8-B869-1DA66F3748B0.jpeg54F342DB-1619-4C03-8539-33C26C955277.jpeg

I’m ISO the THP towel and THP FW cover, if anyone has either of these for sale or for trade please let me know!

I will go to the store RIGHT NOW and get you some Ms. Butterworth syrup. RIGHT NOW SIR!
Ms. Butterworth is delicious, but doen't hold a candle to what my good morgan cup buddy can procure.

Like I said earlier though, I'm open to offers. The cover is straight fire but trading is fun.

Back