THP Live from the Tech Studio: Tonight at 6pm CT

Ha! I thought I was going to miss it.... stupid CST. I've been watching live thinking it wasn't

I can tell you 100% @JB should not let me hit in this studio at any point in time, because that window to the right is definitely in my miss. 😂

Did the earbud and 'of course I'm paying attention to you, honey' to catch what I could.

Is this the first time Dan has appeared in THP without bracelets?

Look forward to the content. Have fun guys!

Seems like a great start to yet another awesome THP feature content series.

Not sure if it will be possible, but I think every video should have a one-on-one challenge, or maybe some out-takes?

I'm mad that dan said he was texting a certain staff writer and it wasn't me. Damn him haha

Congrats @Turtlerancher !!

@JB it's The Black Cobra, there's only one Black Mamba!!

That was a fun watch

Great video 👍 And what a setup @JB , so jealous! If I had seen the shoes beforehand not sure I would have picked you @JDax 😉🤣

Could not tune in love but watched it. Good stuff

Missed this live, but watching it now.

Even a hacker like myself really loves that Cobra SpeedZone 4i. I picked one up recently. While I'm very far from @Canadan, but that club really performs well for me. My arccos data has it at 215y average with 220+ off the tee! It feel so sweet when I catch it clean. I had the Recoil ESX 460 F4 put on it, I left it stock length to match my +1/2 Pings, and upped the lie 1 deg. I'm getting used to the lightness, and battling the Hooks with my miss. But wow that club is amazing.

The forgiveness is quite impressive to me. I'm adding a JumboMax JMX UltraLite to it this week, so smashy smash should ramp up even more!

Can I just say, I want one! I want a tech studio!

‘Stomps feet in anger’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad iron covers are now an acceptable thing on THP. Thanks @Canadan !!

@Canadan and @JDax are playing 18 right now testing out a bunch of clubs.

Back