THP Live from the Tech Studio: Tonight at 6pm CT

I just watched the posted YouTube video and that was a lot of fun. I planned to be on live but life got in the way. Amazing setup and I cannot wait to see the tech studio in use!

@Canadan and @JDax are playing 18 right now testing out a bunch of clubs.
@JDax Have a set in the Tech Studio that you're excited to get your hands on? Anything been really fun to hit so far?

Man missed this as it started as cheer was ending. Will definitely watch the recorded version.

@JDax Have a set in the Tech Studio that you're excited to get your hands on? Anything been really fun to hit so far?
The JPX 921 Hot Metal Pros were really fun to hit...

Missed this live, but watching it now.

Even a hacker like myself really loves that Cobra SpeedZone 4i. I picked one up recently. While I'm very far from @Canadan, but that club really performs well for me. My arccos data has it at 215y average with 220+ off the tee! It feel so sweet when I catch it clean. I had the Recoil ESX 460 F4 put on it, I left it stock length to match my +1/2 Pings, and upped the lie 1 deg. I'm getting used to the lightness, and battling the Hooks with my miss. But wow that club is amazing.

The forgiveness is quite impressive to me. I'm adding a JumboMax JMX UltraLite to it this week, so smashy smash should ramp up even more!
I really wish I could have this club and hit it similar to that. Unfortunately we didn’t get along with each other and I broke I....I mean it failed on me.

Guess I’ll stick with the old Cobra S3 4i and 5i. They haven’t let me down yet.

I really wish I could have this club and hit it similar to that. Unfortunately we didn’t get along with each other and I broke I....I mean it failed on me.

Guess I’ll stick with the old Cobra S3 4i and 5i. They haven’t let me down yet.
Sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Sounds like an absolute dream! Love to hear all the feedback
The Sim rounds are really fun, chipping is hard to get used to, and just like a real round, I melted down at the end...

@Canadan and @JDax are playing 18 right now testing out a bunch of clubs.
Was hoping for some streaming!

Work got in the way for the live program but watching the replay was cool to see the new golf he of THP

Was hoping for some streaming!

Work got in the way for the live program but watching the replay was cool to see the new golf he of THP
If we would have streamed the round, you would have saw an epic collapse at the 18th hole, as I but 3 into the drink from the tee...

If we would have streamed the round, you would have saw an epic collapse at the 18th hole, as I but 3 into the drink from the tee...

ouch! that is a rough way to end a round and the night, but at least there was probably rum!

Did the earbud and 'of course I'm paying attention to you, honey' to catch what I could.

Is this the first time Dan has appeared in THP without bracelets?

Look forward to the content. Have fun guys!
I wear bracelets?

I bet it's going to be off the hook! Unfortunately I will be at a softball game cheering only unfortunately.

Pin hunt and knock it tight

I bet it's going to be off the hook! Unfortunately I will be at a softball game cheering only unfortunately.

Pin hunt and knock it tight

It was last night @J4U
You can watch it in the first post of this thread.

Reactions: J4U
The Tech Studio looks like a little slice of golf heaven. More fun times ahead!

Finally able to tune in and watch this. @Canadan really with the iron cover? :ROFLMAO:

If I had a 4 iron that carries 240 yards, I’d probably protect it too... lol

Finally able to tune in and watch this. @Canadan really with the iron cover? :ROFLMAO:
Based on our track record against each other, I'd say you've got more to worry about than what I consider my 18 degree club :sneaky:

Back