THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
A new way to fight boredom during a round! Update your round shot by shot or hole by hole for other members of THP to follow along with!

Last edited:
Currently I am knocking it around at +4 through 5 holes - crappy bogey on a par 5 last hole

Lets see some pics!

Par, bogey - currently 5 over

Trying to figure out mt camera phone...

Made the turn at a gross 42

Good par on 10

Sorry no pictures guys - I need to figure out my phone - stupid double on 11 followed by a missed birdie putt on 12

Sorry I stopped updating. I was trying to play and read and update two threads at once. Those three things didn't mix well. Bogey on 13, bogey on 14, double bogey on 15, par, par, bogey to finish out with a lackluster 85. Really not my best round. I did hit some pretty good shots and just didn't score well. I liked this attempt at this however. It was really hard as a few groups let me play through and my round went from super slow, to really really fast. Thanks everyone who was following along.

Lets see some pics!

I need someone to teach me how to take a photo with my phone and get it to THP without being near my computer and emailing it to myself, and then uploading it to photobucket, and then to THP. I am so not tech savvy. hahaha

Technology and golf don't mix well for me on the course. Nice first attempt at this but pix would add to the experience.

if someone teaches Yorkem to take pics I bet he will be able to help out on Saturday afternoon at the Morgan Cup:alien:

If you are using photo bucket then they have an app for iPhone and android phones that allows you to take the photo with the app and automatically uploaded to your account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need someone to teach me how to take a photo with my phone and get it to THP without being near my computer and emailing it to myself, and then uploading it to photobucket, and then to THP. I am so not tech savvy. hahaha

That was the problem I was having. Part of it is my phone sucks. Stupid Blackberry. I took some pictures but couldn't figure out how to copy and paste them to the website. Then I tried sending them to twitter. Then 3 groups let me play through, so I gave up hahaha.

I would like to be able to take pics from my phone and post as well.. That's why we need the THP app.

Technology and golf don't mix well for me on the course. Nice first attempt at this but pix would add to the experience.

It was interesting mentally. I was thinking more about posting than I was about hitting my shot. It hurt me on a few holes, but I pulled off a few more difficult shots when I wasn't overthinking it. It was weird. I'll try it again at some point hopefully with pictures next time.

This is a good idea for a thread. Correct me if I'm wrong but using tapatalk can't you upload a pic right to the forum from your phone?

This is a good idea for a thread. Correct me if I'm wrong but using tapatalk can't you upload a pic right to the forum from your phone?

Yup

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

yup if you choose tapatalk hosted

anyone have a blackberry and has any knowledge of taking pictures and being able to do this?

anyone have a blackberry and has any knowledge of taking pictures and being able to do this?

Yoccos has one, he might be able to help. I never used mine like that.

a6937b94-f414-3f65.jpg

Test using tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is just missing the final ] after the G and that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back