THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great round man! That was fun to follow along on! Congrats on that back 9 man, thats a great score.

Thanks! It's a public course here in Sarasota, but always in amazing shape. Easily one of my favorite courses to play down here, just sets up well for my game. But too long at 6300 yards, but there is plenty of water in play that can cause some trouble.

Damn dude that is a great round. I might fake an injury in a few weeks and have you sub in!

Burnt the edge with the birdie putt on 18, finished with a par, for a back 9 of 37.

Round of 40/37; 77
11 fairways, 9 greens, 32 putts.

The back 9 was possibly some of the best golf I have played this year.

Look how much your game has improved by changing your mindset going in to your rounds. Impressive dude!

Great follow war. Congrats on the solid score

Well got back from Houston today and my day called me out for a round at the local public

Got a few range balls in so let's see how we do

I tap, therefore I am

Hole 1 405 slight dog leg right

Great drive to start fade into the middle of the fairway 75 yards out

I tap, therefore I am

58 to 8 ft

Missed left, man greens are gonna be slow today. Easy 4

I tap, therefore I am

#2 535 yard par 5 dog leg right

a69348a0-3b7c-6c6f.jpg

Got 211 to the hole after another good drive up the left side. Let's get a 5 iron there

I tap, therefore I am

a6934891-3cea-9279.jpg

Well either cratered on a 5 iron on hard pan or stopped in someone else's divot. Crazy. Forgot what I was doing and left putt 1 well short. 3 putt par....

I tap, therefore I am

Good stuff WestTex, keep playing well and bombing the driver!

Par 4 360. Worm burner drive grip felt weird. 170 out 7 iron to 20 ft.

I tap, therefore I am

Well 3/3 in GIR. Been awhile since I could say that. Par'd #3. Caught the grps in front so chillin under the pine tree for a bit (102*).

I tap, therefore I am

Ok #4 hardest hole out here 430 yrd par 4 uphill to the right. I hate this hole.

I tap, therefore I am

O no... Exit stage right... Drop... Into the lake ... Drop...... And there's a 7...

I tap, therefore I am

Ok number 5 is a drivable '350' yard par 4. Banana dogleg right. Cut the corner 35 yards out

I tap, therefore I am

Welcome to my nightmare. Left chip short, didn't hop. And proceed to once again 3 putt...

I tap, therefore I am

Well another bogey on the 210 yard par 3. 5 over

Coverage will resume once decent play commences again haha

I tap, therefore I am

I'm playing today. Off to a hot start too. Par'd 1 - 3 then back to back birdies on 4 and 5. Just hit this shot on the par 3 5th from 146 with the 588 PW

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342450981.826128.jpg

I'm playing today. Off to a hot start too. Par'd 1 - 3 then back to back birdies on 4 and 5. Just hit this shot on the par 3 5th from 146 with the 588 PW

View attachment 5169
Funk ya TC. You are killing it bro, and are going to destroy in SC.

View attachment 5169

you know there is a live round thread for this kind of stuff hehe

I can't find it deano nor do I want to do that. Missed the birdie!

I'd hate to be against you when that putter heats up.

Dude just get us GIR's and I'll drop putts for us from all over

How about another?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342451699.171020.jpg

Nice swinging, TC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back