THP Live Round thread!

Aim down the left and play a cut. There I said it.

Then I scrolled a few pictures down. :ROFLMAO:
You were late. So I'm blaming you for the non-GIR on a freaking par 5.

:LOL:

You were late. So I'm blaming you for the non-GIR on a freaking par 5.

:LOL:

Snicks drinks milk. Snicks has broad shoulders. He can take it.

Thesis. And that is why I sucked at college even more than golf. Why take 28 pages to write what you can write in 3 short sentences?

This thread has my ass kicked today, lol. I’m cracking the hell up over milkman and old guy.

(Even if I’m older than old guy, lol).

Even Larry has provided some amusement, lol. Why not?

Is the round over? Damnit if so. I know you said 18, but you also said “out” so maybe started on 10?

I’m just getting settled in. Give us a bonus 9 at least, lol.

Well I was gonna blame the mean geese over there on the left for leaving me rattled, but I didn't think that would play well. :LOL::LOL:

Larry. It’s always Larry’s fault. C’mon man! Lol!

We all saw that tee shot. :(

Blame Larry, at least he’s there.
I would NEVER!!

I'm going to remodel his house this winter. .. :p

Is the round over? Damnit if so. I know you said 18, but you also said “out” so maybe started on 10?

I’m just getting settled in. Give us a bonus 9 at least, lol.
Yep. Almost home. Back to back 64s with the blades. If I had any doubt I needed to change my T100S shafts, they're pretty much gone.

Yep. Almost home. Back to back 64s with the blades. If I had any doubt I needed to change my T100S shafts, they're pretty much gone.

Nice. Well I shot a bleeding to death 82 so we’re within 20 shots of each other.

One of us needs to work on their game. It’s not you.

Nice. Well I shot a bleeding to death 82 so we’re within 20 shots of each other.

One of us needs to work on their game. It’s not you.
I always need to work on it. You must have missed the bad ones out there, like not hitting the green from 47 yards on the last.

Last edited:
I always need to work on it. You must have missed the bad ones out there, like not hitting the green from 47 yards on the last.

Yes but bad for you is a tap in par. Bad for me a no penalty double that I can’t even explain. Yeah I did that last round, lol. He shoot, he shoot, he shoot, he shoot, he shoot, he score! Yay! Lol. I’m not even sure what plotting got me there but a hole or two later I had a penalty stroke par (freaking woulda been my first big bird in 3 years).

How is that even possible? Second shot me is an ass-kicker. First shot me is a complete and utter hack.

Keep kicking ass. I’ll keep plodding along, but I also don’t play nor practice like you. I’ve only made it up to 12 rounds I think this year. So I guess I should just quit bitching or hit the range. I’m lazy and sick so I’ll quit bitching, lol.

I don’t know this “Larry” but sneaking in a bird, I probably don’t like him anyways, lol.
Haha Took 4 PUTTS from above the hole. Not scored a 4!

Today’s test is known at the Tournament Course. It’s a Jack Nicklaus course with lots of carry shots throughout all 18 holes. Also several window shots if you will. Meaning there is a small window to shoot through. A couple are approaching the green and a couple are off the tee. Many of the fairways are nice and wide but I believe that is to suck you in to being in bad position for the next shot. I refer to this as a thinkers track. I will post some updates throughout the round as this is carts only due to nasty elevation changes 226D5591-A467-47D2-A554-7972AA78D09F.jpeg

Today’s test is known at the Tournament Course. It’s a Jack Nicklaus course with lots of carry shots throughout all 18 holes. Also several window shots if you will. Meaning there is a small window to shoot through. A couple are approaching the green and a couple are off the tee. Many of the fairways are nice and wide but I believe that is to suck you in to being in bad position for the next shot. I refer to this as a thinkers track. I will post some updates throughout the round as this is carts only due to nasty elevation changes View attachment 8966393
Looks like a healthy challenge. Also looks like you gotta make hay on the front.

Looks like a healthy challenge. Also looks like you gotta make hay on the front.
In the past I’ve played the back very well. The par 3’s on the front can be tough. None are level. 50 ft above the tee box of 70 ft below. 6 is my mental block. 3 level green very important to land it on the correct level but it’s also a window hole.

Today’s test is known at the Tournament Course. It’s a Jack Nicklaus course with lots of carry shots throughout all 18 holes. Also several window shots if you will. Meaning there is a small window to shoot through. A couple are approaching the green and a couple are off the tee. Many of the fairways are nice and wide but I believe that is to suck you in to being in bad position for the next shot. I refer to this as a thinkers track. I will post some updates throughout the round as this is carts only due to nasty elevation changes View attachment 8966393
Have fun, it does look challenging. Those 2 closing hole look interesting.

Have fun, it does look challenging. Those 2 closing hole look interesting.

yeah...and since i have a tendency to get lazy my last few holes, those last 2 look like holes that will empty my bag on most days :(

Playing clubs that don't fit you is in the sandbagger's handbook right? 'Cause I'm thinking I might take the soon to be altered T100S and a never tried putter to the place with a challenging layout and lightning fast greens. Knocking a big score off the card either way, so why not have some fun before I chop 'em up type thinking...

pfft My **** is PRECISE. I'm much better at building things than I am at golf.
Well, why make it square when he caused you to miss that GIR? You should make it so every door has the corner that catches the top edge of the door one inch from closing.

Well, why make it square when he caused you to miss that GIR? You should make it so every door has the corner that catches the top edge of the door one inch from closing.
I like it. I don't want it to reflect poorly on me though. :unsure: I'd be open to switching a master closet door direction so it opens into the bathroom door or something, so no one else sees it, but it pisses him off 4 times daily. :LOL:

Back