THP Live Round thread!

20201011_133949.jpg

That was a beauty of cut to a front pin and one of us is going to be putting for some kind of eagle. I'm so confused. 😕

This course is a lesson in craptacular lies of you're even remotely off the fairway
Oh, it looks it. Lots to teach about bounce and low point.

I would but, it doesn't look like you are using the Titleist irons, and I am a one brand type of guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now how do you KNOW you're still a one brand guy until you try the others? New P770's here..

Now how do you KNOW you're still a one brand guy until you try the others? New P770's here..

Well I have been looking at Taylormade irons recently :eek:

I could do with a backup set

Breaking it off a bit, but still pounded it. She's going to be in a good spot.

Looks like the 770s are working well!
They're doing okay. I haven't swung KBS Tours in a while, but they're fun clubs. They feel really nice and anyone who struggles to get the ball up and wants some forgiveness in a smaller profile should try them.

Last edited:

20201011_140216.jpg

I still don't know how this scoring is going to turn out, but I just put her to 1'.

I feel ya.

Not that anyone else would!! These Live Round ****ers offer no sympathy for a guy out in the rain. I tried.. :LOL::LOL:
Don’t expect any.

20201011_134602.jpg

I hit a 4i to good position by our balcony,

20201011_095735.jpg

And she got bragging rights by two feet.

And she's trash talking TP5, because she hit a Callaway.

Pretty much neck deep in wife goofiness at this point, so I'm just gonna continue to focus on end of day form.

7i into par 3. Thought I got it well, but must have had a power leak. About 5 yds shorter than I expected.

Edit: nevermind :LOL::LOL: She switched balls on me.

20201011_105025.jpg

Nope. Not hitting that. That's yours. My turn is the drop, and then you're hitting it. :LOL:

20201011_143928.jpg

Oooh. That was unintentionally aggressive. If that didn't carry, you have fun with that. Your turn. :p

Is it busy where you are @chile , or is that a good place to hide from Sunday crowds?

20201011_110658.jpg

20201011_110649.jpg

This wife rules-alt shot isn't working out for me. Looks like I put her to 1' again. It landed just past, spun back, and lipped around the left edge to there.

Oh, and now we're apparently doing a you hit my ball, I hit your ball mixed format of some kind. On the day she's keeping score....:unsure:
Which divot tool does she have? I'd check your bag. ;)

Which divot tool does she have? I'd check your bag. ;)
haha Seriously! She's on fire right now with 'everything is up to me'. I normally spend more time with her on the weekend than I have on this one and I'm paying for it.

Actually. To be completely honest, she's probably 'making me take her' golfing for my benefit. Keep my character flaws in check after a weekend that could guide me other ways. She's a good one.

Aaand she gets a 4' putt on the next par 3. Lol

770 felt a little different there. I'm not used to how they feel on more precise shots yet. Might need a range session moving it up and down the face.

Last edited:
Is it busy where you are @chile , or is that a good place to hide from Sunday crowds?

It wasn't that busy... Got thru my 9 in just over an hour... But the course condition leaves a lot to be desired. The couple I played with said Sundays have gotten better with football in season...i wouldn't choose to play here again, tho...

It wasn't that busy... Got thru my 9 in just over an hour... But the course condition leaves a lot to be desired. The couple I played with said Sundays have gotten better with football in season...i wouldn't choose to play here again, tho...

I have played courses like that, won't play them again but better to be out playing than sat at home

20201011_152722.jpg

She wanted to go around again for a few and play our way back to the apartment. I take it by her shouting 'That's your ball!' that we're back to a normal format. :LOL:

Last edited:
Okay, we're almost around to home, that goodness. Because it's crowded and this just happened.

I tried to tell myself that wasn't a ball busting through the trees at the corner that I heard and just swing, because someone would yell I'm sure (!), but inside I knew inside it was and was kind of cringing. Bad strike, about a club short, and some yelling at strangers was the end result. I'm ready for football and Morgan Cup.

I feel like I get hit into in some really weird ways compared to others.

Last edited:
Back