THP Live Round thread!

Nicely done man, you zipped through that!
At first I thought it was going to be a long round, but the two groups in front of me let me through. Made it back without anyone knowing I was gone. ?

Fatigue is showing up big time the last couple holes, and I just pushed one 44 yds right on a 202 yard par 3 into serious trouble. Felt lucky to pull a 5 out of my ass. I had zero good options. Lol Didn't have time for a picture, but man.. that was something I don't see much of.

20200115_123928.jpg

Par on the next and teeing off 18 to finish the first 9 now. Weather really is perfect today.

20200115_125107.jpg

Very unorthodox route to this birdie putt on the left. I don't want to talk about how I got there.

20200115_131151.jpg

Please be the closer one..

It was. And thank you for showing me the line. 36 footer dropped right in. Boom.

I would have missed that right without seeing it.

20200115_133524.jpg

Anyone want to putt this one for me. It's gonna be slick.

20200115_134002.jpg

Just gotta put it through the big hole.

Edit: picture of others not wanting their picture taken

I missed this birdie butt. 1/8" short. MF!

Last edited:
I'm mixing in a couple good shots every now and then, but I'm beat. I should have followed the other guys' lead and called it a day after the Mavriks session this morning. Gonna just try to just enjoy the ride now.

Last edited:
I'm mixing in a couple good shots every now and then, but I'm beat. Gonna just try to just enjoy the ride now.
Keep it going, brother (y)

Going to try a live round on my new home course today. Weather is bad though. Cold and very windy. Probably be a bit slow as I wait on gusts. I did want to share Sam Snead’s final design with you guys though so here we go.

Hole 1 Sleeping Giant- Par 4

image.jpg

Wind is rough boys. Pushed my drive way offline and a bit short.

image.jpg

Pitch to here with this look at par

image.jpg

Bogey 1. Hole 2 Spring House

image.jpg

Forgot to say 2 is a par 4

Approach

image.jpg

Thinned it just a touch over in a bad lie. 2 putt after chip. Another unsatisfying bogey.

Hole 3 Bridges Par 5. Really difficult hole with a small green well protected by a creek and woods sitting right of the fairway.

image.jpg

Short drive just a tad trying to keep it low out of the gusts.

image.jpg

Back