THP Live Round thread!

Bad camera work but sharing it anyway. Kind of pulled my layup on the par 5 and then just missed another eagle from 50 on a tight lie. So this round was going berserk now in terms of scoring, but 18 has a story and a lot of swear words...

Last edited:
Good drive, crap 3i that didn't draw into the wind, 28 yards from the pin in a bunker. Camera angle probably sucks because the horizontal attachment broke on hole 2, but 28 yds, ball above my feet and on a downslope. That last part is why it took my so long to figure out how I wanted to hit it.

🦅

OK, that was pretty good. There was carnage, adventure, and unpredictable glory. That's more like it :p

Well I was late for an appointment so I didn't get to share the last hole at the time, and @GraniteRoost said he wanted more adventure soooo...

This is me trying to baby one because the body was getting cold and tight, getting WAY too lazy about it, and dumping it in the drink on 18.

*Reminder that I had a bogey free, and rather stellar round going

This is me teeing 3 and giving myself a real good look at saving bogey.

Last edited:

And this is me confident it shouldn't break much to this pin from the angle I had.

And missing. Double bogey finish for a 66. ******* hell that was a terrible way to end that round.

Well I was late for an appointment so I didn't get to share the last hole at the time, and @GraniteRoost said he wanted more adventure soooo...

This is me trying to baby one because the body was getting cold and tight, getting WAY too lazy about it, and dumping it in the drink on 18.

*Reminder that I had a bogey free, and rather stellar round going

This is me teeing 3 and giving myself a real good look at saving bogey.

I should not have opened my mouth, I like adventures but not so much penalty shots 😕

And, you just gave me flashbacks to the 15th at PGA National. Serves me right!

I should not have opened my mouth, I like adventures but not so much penalty shots 😕

And, you just gave me flashbacks to the 15th at PGA National. Serves me right!

Haha No big thing. I know better than to let off like that. That was just pure carelessness. Tough way to end a real good round, but good reminder to stay committed. I flubbed a chip the other day too, so I obviously need the refreshers on that lesson.

What's my theme?! (Remember, wife might be listening)
I read the fine print and she likes me. 👋 Mrs.
So lets see, new irons, new irons, new shafts, new irons.

First on the range.

16150375601965899879169408222426.jpg

2 hrs played 13 holes. Caught maintenance on 13. The ranger told us to slow down. Oh well. Sitting on 14 tee box now as it is drivable par 4.

1615047849357737762545446219009.jpg

Screenshot_20210308-085745_TheGrint.jpg20210308_085718.jpg

Play near the cart path. Check.
Stay out of the bunker. Fail.

20210308_090037.jpg

Had to run back to the clubhouse quick, but nice easy AW from the sand and we're rolling. (y)

And yes, @Gman79 , it is in fact, a Monday. ;)

Kind of a yuck wedge into 2. People concerned about the spin on the new TP5x though.. :unsure:

20210308_091355.jpg

Screenshot_20210308-092424_Video Player.jpg20210308_091929.jpg

Tried to knock this one down into breeze but came up well short.

20210308_092342.jpg

Hahaha. And then rolled it in from 50'. That was lovely.

Screenshot_20210308-093111_Video Player.jpg

Plan was to hit some irons and stretch this course out today, so sticking with that. 3i then layed up left.

Back