THP Live Round thread!

20210414_171230.jpgScreenshot_20210414-171418_Video Player.jpg

Not a lot of cut. Well see where it ends up.

20210414_171527.jpg20210414_171625.jpg

125, and pulled the AW. 😕😕

20210414_171904.jpg

And a 3 putt from there. Waaaay slower than it normally is.

A brisk 45 this morning. Even after 248B18685-7175-468D-B727-F262E7F075E0.jpeg

F4209801-9AEB-4947-836E-13B31BA9EBC4.jpeg
Even after 3

Bogey train. +3 after 5

CB7574C4-7E62-4681-86D5-B78519BDBB1C.jpeg
+3 after 7. Really liking the e12’s

+4 after. 9 image.jpg

+9 with 2 to play. No double bogies so far 👍

🤣

Your dog looks so much like (mine) Rosie it’s not even funny. Not up close but in the way they prance and think they own everything. 🤣
He's getting old and just randomly decides he's going to do something. We've had to start keeping an eye on him, and he gets jealous of the golf balls (the things we pay more attention to than him). He'll run over and nose my ball around if I'm not careful, and he tried to sit on and hide my buddies a couple weeks ago. :LOL:

Par/par finish. 79 and my 1st time breaking 80!! But still had some dumba** shots Got to keep cleaning up the stupid stuff😀

He's getting old and just randomly decides he's going to do something. We've had to start keeping an eye on him, and he gets jealous of the golf balls (the things we pay more attention to than him). He'll run over and nose my ball around if I'm not careful, and he tried to sit on and hide my buddies a couple weeks ago. :LOL:

I don’t know how I’d claim I missed that one?

Dog butt streaks?

I’d have a damn excuse though, 🤣

Par/par finish. 79 and my 1st time breaking 80!! But still had some dumba** shots Got to keep cleaning up the stupid stuff😀
Congrats Steve!! That's awesome man! Think of what it means for the future that you know there's even more to be had in that score! 🔥🔥

If you’re under 80 the stupid stuff isn’t too prevalent. Nice job man!!!!

And holy crap, my neighbor has a big dog!

He’s kept the little ones kenneled outside for a while. I know why now. They’re just treats for his big dog.

Wrong thread. Squirrel?

So I spent the early part of the round doing this. -1

And then there was some of this.

And some of this when I didn't realize I'd gone long, already taken my glove of, and decided to use an AW, which I never do.

And then more of this. :p

The fact you take your dog golfing with you powers you up to god-like level.

Great job!! Have a beer on me!!

20210415_152018.jpg

And then some of that and I'm basically never keeping score again. Ever.

Back