THP Live Round thread!

Need to slow down posting....train has derailed and score is rising

Par 4, 10th. New bunkers in play now

Bump for those playing.;)

man the pics in the browser look so good. play well @JourdanInMich

The course looks great Jourdan.

Great pics, course looks fantastic. Enjoy the round!!!

Evening executive round in Scottsdale. My approach look on 18. Arccos had me at better than bogey golf. I’ll call it an even 80 on the par 62. Really great random guys and gals I ended up playing with.

109B1E3E-1F2C-4D0F-8A6A-A5617E9C788F.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm jealous of all you people that still have lush grass or the beautiful fall colors. The typical barren look of fall is settling in here, but at least the wind isn't blowing!
I shot 5 for 5 on ducks this morning, so I'm feeling good, and ready to tear the home course up!

vlcsnap-2019-10-24-21h21m14s741.png

vlcsnap-2019-10-24-21h19m25s364.png

20191024_140046.png

Is it still a sign of consistency if you're half an inch from being in your divot from yesterday when one was a driver and one was a 5-iron? Lol Nebraska weather...

This is one of the ugliest holes at the our club. I get that it's in town, and there are roads, but chain link fence is hideous. Bugs me every time.

Last edited:
Left shortly after that. -5 though 10
Life came calling, so it wasn't meant to be. Hope some other THP'ers are out there slaying it.

Started off like this

20191025_115529.jpg

With no warm-up. Range is being repaired.
Played conservative the first couple, then tried to open it up on the par 5 3rd. Two balls out of bounds, double bogey. Tee shot on 5 is in the sh*t too. Gotta get it together.

Started off like this

View attachment 8912271

Played conservative the first couple, then tried to open it up on the par 5 3rd. Two balls out of bounds, double bogey. Tee shot on 5 is in the sh*t too. Gotta get it together.

If that is ice and I think it is, you are one dedicated golfer.

If that is ice and I think it is, you are one dedicated golfer.

Lol Well it's warming up now. 62 and sunny is the forecast. Started at 17 this morning though. Maybe 40 or so when we got to the course.

Started off like this

View attachment 8912271

20191025_124925.jpg

Thank you par 5. That's one back. Missed an easy birdie on the previous hole on a misread.

See, the weather is improving.

20191025_125444.jpg
20191025_132252.jpg

Got back to square on 11, and then it opens up in the back half. My approach game is on, but I'm all over the place off the tee. It's costing me money! Lol

20191025_140514.jpg

Came in a couple under par thanks in part to a great drive on this dogleg right. One of very few. We had fun in our individual carts playing our very individual games. Somehow I lost $45 to a 10 capper having a mediocre day, but it turned out to be a beauty.

Growing up in the burbs I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing absolutely nothing but fields past the hole like this. It's kind of serene. Grateful for the round today.

Back