THP Live Round thread!

20210510_165406.jpg

How are you playing on mothers day? You must have the best wife ever.

He might.

I think my lack of wifeage trumps the best wife ever. Ha.

I might be opinionated by being stuck with the worst one ever for almost 20 years.
Hmmmmm.....do we really want our wives golfing with us?

I’ll defer to @OldandStiff on this one, but there are merits to both arguments.

I wouldn’t want my ex wife golfing with me, 🤣. There’d be a Tiger Woods like 9i incident at some point. Probably with me in the woods somewhere with a 9i sticking out of my head.

And no @OldandStiff you will not take the pot, there’ll be no second. I’m not saying I won’t have a live in but there’s zero reason at my age and future ambitions to even think about getting married.

Hell I even have lady friends. Sometimes less than I’d like, sometimes more. Usually less, 😂.

Made’ish one on my home courses range a bit ago. Ok, so she was one of the docs that managed my condition. Specifically she is both an MD and a PharmD so she managed my medicines. I have one more visit and then she’s done. Condition gone, green light go. With her dual knowledge she is often assigned hard to treat conditions and side effects. We usually spend 3 minutes getting all medical geeky on what’s happening to me and then 12 on golf. I like her. She’s my age, likes to golf, is obviously smarter than me (shuddup), and I’m going to chase her. For at least a bit.

Plus she lives on 18 (sorry about your window that one time!) on my home course. She didn’t recognize me as we’d gone to telephone appointments since C19. I haven’t seen her since I was 60# heavier or so.

She was happy to see me and in my current health. It’s hard with a MD to know when that goes from happy for you to see you improve versus “oh, I’m am HAPPY to see that”.

Haha. Worthless post of the night. Sorry to clog up the live thread but I feel I was baited. 🤣

Ugh.. running late for my tee time..

Screenshot_20210510-171827_Video Player.jpg20210510_172036.jpg

Ohhh, now we're talking.

So video uploading, but M Craft IV on 🔥🔥🔥

That was the eagle putt

And then I did the thing my I take a divot on my practice swing, and proceed to hit a laser at the pin.. :LOL:

20210510_173310.jpg20210510_173525.jpg

But I missed..

Maybe I should show up late more often.
image.jpg

Hole two.

4F03CE5C-75A6-475F-8130-F55D8B5ACE75.png

Screenshot_20210510-174527_Video Player.jpg

20210510_174345.jpg

Golf is fun.

20210510_174634.jpg

3' in the end, and came back a little bit. 8i into the breeze. Interesting.

Had to quick play two holes to get around a group of 6 high school golfers and their coach.

Par 3 4th. Currently 1 underimage.jpg

More down wind than I thought. Over the back.

image.jpg

Missed par putt. Even..

Screenshot_20210510-180608_Video Player.jpg20210510_180637.jpg

Should be a chance here.

Well after two stupid bogeys in row I have this for eagle.

image.jpg

That was the putt.

Kick in bridies are nice. Why can’t they all be that?

Back