THP Live Round thread!

TSi hybrid off the tee, AW to 13', miss. Good drive on next.

He might.

I think my lack of wifeage trumps the best wife ever. Ha.

I might be opinionated by being stuck with the worst one ever for almost 20 years.

I’ll defer to @OldandStiff on this one, but there are merits to both arguments.

I wouldn’t want my ex wife golfing with me, 🤣. There’d be a Tiger Woods like 9i incident at some point. Probably with me in the woods somewhere with a 9i sticking out of my head.

And no @OldandStiff you will not take the pot, there’ll be no second. I’m not saying I won’t have a live in but there’s zero reason at my age and future ambitions to even think about getting married.

Hell I even have lady friends. Sometimes less than I’d like, sometimes more. Usually less, 😂.

Made’ish one on my home courses range a bit ago. Ok, so she was one of the docs that managed my condition. Specifically she is both an MD and a PharmD so she managed my medicines. I have one more visit and then she’s done. Condition gone, green light go. With her dual knowledge she is often assigned hard to treat conditions and side effects. We usually spend 3 minutes getting all medical geeky on what’s happening to me and then 12 on golf. I like her. She’s my age, likes to golf, is obviously smarter than me (shuddup), and I’m going to chase her. For at least a bit.

Plus she lives on 18 (sorry about your window that one time!) on my home course. She didn’t recognize me as we’d gone to telephone appointments since C19. I haven’t seen her since I was 60# heavier or so.

She was happy to see me and in my current health. It’s hard with a MD to know when that goes from happy for you to see you improve versus “oh, I’m am HAPPY to see that”.

Haha. Worthless post of the night. Sorry to clog up the live thread but I feel I was baited. 🤣

:LOL:

Par three straight into the wind.
Pin in the back. Hitting 7.0582F2C7-59E3-4B9E-97E2-71124E4FFC5B.png

Well that didn’t work.,

image.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-183056_Video Player.jpg

Can the hybrid do it again?!? That was turning, of it has the distance it could be good.

Nother.. bogey..

20210510_183308.jpg

BOOM.

That eagle putt is going to be interesting though...

Let’s get a bounce back!!
image.jpg

Good drive on 10.
3D30CD27-6ABA-4135-BF18-22662AD79E39.png

Misjudged the wind and came up just short left.

image.jpg

For birdie...image.jpg

Here was the eagle putt on 17.

Last edited:
Hitting my driver as well as I maybe ever have..
image.jpg

Oof over here in 3 putt land..

image.jpg

Video of the last birdie chance had language too colorful for YouTube, but went something like this...

Screenshot_20210510-185214_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-185906_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-185239_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-185256_Video Player.jpg
#swearwords

Well I didn’t 3 putt..

I 4’d hahaha

These back 9 pins are just mean.. another 3 putt after good shots..

Bombed drive on the next. Easy pin and actually made it..

175 in on a par 5. Thank you..

2220A9B4-68AA-4FCE-85D4-9DD6154720B4.png

Down hill eagle putt. image.jpg

Well easy rag in birdie. I am feeling very up and down today. Lol

Par 3 9AA42F87-2129-4996-9099-C42E5A20E1BF.pngInto the wind.. crap..

Umm.

I will take it.

image.jpg

Took my par running.

Good drive on 18 to finish.

image.jpg

Par finish..

Back