THP Live Round thread!

Allow me to clarify. I like how pretty this one looks. Not so sure how much I'd like my score on it.

Yeah, it's gorgeous. I'm kind of following along on Golfshot and seems like there's a lot of pinchy turns off the tee. Seems to force you to play short or be real accurate. Just being on the wrong side of the fairway looks like it doesn't leave you with a clear approach on a couple. We'll have to ask him when he's done, but it looks like a course that will grind you down if you don't play it right.

I'm just jealous of all you folks that are playing today. While some of us have to work for a living. :angry:

20200208_131932.jpg

Good news is the front 9 at the river course is open, and I have new Mavriks to try. Bad news is that it's blowing and this side plays TIGHT. Should be interesting.

View attachment 8927177

Good news is the front 9 at the river course is open, and I have new Mavriks to try. Bad news is that it's blowing and this side plays TIGHT. Should be interesting.
Looks like it'll be fairly easy to find a ball that gets blown into the trees. That's good.

20200208_132938.jpg

Not killing it off the tee just yet. Lol Little stiff.

20200208_133048.jpg

I don't know if you can see it on the green, but clearing that tree, from that lie, with the ball a foot below my feet to be putting for birdie is probably the best shot I'll hit today. I honestly wish we had that on video.

20200208_134439.jpg

Through the goose crap, or over. That is the question..

20200208_135248.jpg

Wind pushed that about 40 yards right, and an uncharacteristically bad out from the bunker for bogey. Sensed some winter rust on that.

20200208_135844.jpg

Now it's time to have some fun. Tee shots make it break the next couple.

Back