THP Live Round thread!

20200216_150604.jpg

Wife showing me up in #1 approach.

20200216_155554.jpg

Well F me.

Last edited:
20200216_163609.jpg

Trading birdies and bogeys, and have clocked a tree off the tee for the 4th hole in a row that I've hit how I wanted. The wind needs to make up it's mind.

I’m confused wether you’re a lefty or righty now. The picture your right and video is left.
Righty. The video upload has been weird lately.

Last edited:
20200216_165357.jpg

I'm working my rescue and scramble game HARD today.

Righty. The video upload had been weird lately.
I went back and forth several times. Almost called 911 thinking something was wrong with me. ;)

20200216_172414.jpg

That for eagle after a smoked 3w off the fairway. Missed low side, settled for birdie.

20200216_172820.jpg

5 footer for birdie on the par 3 next.

Smoked the next drive. Finally feeling it, and gonna have to move fast. Weather is coming.

20200216_163914.jpg

I had a stretch of 3 straight birds, but blew a short one to make it 4. Wife figured something out, and despite freezing her butt off, if is killing it with the irons today.

Last edited:
View attachment 8928111

I had a stretch of 3 straight birds, but blew a short one to make it 4. Wife figured something out, and despite freezing get butt off, if is killing it with the irons today.
I'm playing tomorrow and it will look similar. (I would love to get on a birdie streak like that!!)

I'm so mad at myself. I think I let the hoodie thread last night get to me. I would give somebody $100 for a hoodie for the last couple holes.

when you're a hair short on the approach :cautious:...I think the same shot with the Launcher HBs is on the green

20200218_143652.jpg

Last edited:
Bump so I can find this thread on the course. Dang I need to get rolling. Tee time coming up.

I really suck at the Live Round thing. 95 in the first 18. 94 on the second 18. I’m a bit tired and sore. 3 birdies and several pars on the day I feel like I’m on the edge of setting a new low score maybe tomorrow 16147521-D27F-437D-9973-9852D03B32CC.jpeg9C10F0B1-FB5F-4549-8603-B7523467859E.jpeg

I really suck at the Live Round thing. 95 in the first 18. 94 on the second 18. I’m a bit tired and sore. 3 birdies and several pars on the day I feel like I’m on the edge of setting a new low score maybe tomorrow View attachment 8928527View attachment 8928528
My last couple of rounds I couldn't do live due to the golfers I was with and format we were playing.. Maybe this weekend

My last couple of rounds I couldn't do live due to the golfers I was with and format we were playing.. Maybe this weekend
I’m beginning to think I’m to chatty. If I’m not with a buddy maybe I’ll have a better chance.

I’m beginning to think I’m to chatty. If I’m not with a buddy maybe I’ll have a better chance.
The last time I did it while playing with a friend I only made it 9 holes as I found it antisocial and could tell it was bothering him

The last time I did it while playing with a friend I only made it 9 holes as I found it antisocial and could tell it was bothering him
That’s pretty much it. I’ve played with some great people recently and there has been good conversation.

I definitely wouldn't call it a skill, but live rounding while being really social takes some practice/getting used to. Especially if you're not a great phone multitasker. It's definitely harder when I'm with my wife.

Glad you had good rounds and good company @ApexFan !

I definitely wouldn't call it a skill, but live rounding while being really social takes some practice/getting used to. Especially if you're not a great phone multitasker. It's definitely harder when I'm with my wife.

Golf seems to keep bringing back my youth. Yesterday I played with the husband of a middle school girl friend small world.

It's why I stress getting out and trying it for anyone chosen for an event on here. You can blow up a round / have a terrible time if you haven't figured out how to handle it.

It's why I stress getting out and trying it for anyone chosen for an event on here. You can blow up a round / have a terrible time if you haven't figured out how to handle it.

Yeah. I'm not even sure I'd try it at an event if I wasn't very used to it. It might surprise here, but I'm kind of notorious for NOT taking pictures during new and exciting things. Historically, it's the last thing that occurs to me. I'm constantly reminded by my wife trying to get better about it. Being in the moment with others is never a bad thing imo. I take seeing how/where anyone else is playing as a bonus.

Back